What Are You Upgrading From

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont think i have enough characters to list them all.... or even remember them all... LOL

Most recent S7 Edge, was going to get the Note 7 but actually didn't pre order and the we all know how that went. This is the longest I have had a phone in about 20 years.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Currently have the Pixel, Pixel XL and S7 edge. By the time the S8 shows up, I might have a LG G6 as well.
I have a bad habit of trying out new phones.

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
S5 Active Camo. Nearly 3 years, no problems except for the camera lens glass cover cracked. Easy fix for less then $5. I can't wait to get this. Is it 4/20 yet? ;)

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just like ClintRo I've had too many phones to list. I've had all the note series phones, almost every iteration of the iPhone as well as the galaxy s4. Right now I have the iPhone 7plus 128gb. I LOVED the note 7 and feel it was the best note phone made. And was super disappointed to let it go. My plan was to hold onto this iPhone till I got the note 8, but since I needed to switch carriers & plans I figured I'd get the S8+ until the next note is released.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
This has been my litany of phones
Current S7 edge been an awesome phone...Still will have it as backup
Had Pixel
Had LG v20 returned...Bad camera
Had LG V10 sold it
Had Moto z force returned
And of course had note 7 was my fav.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Coming from Moto Z which has been horrible lately and I am disappointed in the fact that more mods never came out that were worth a crap. I had the S7 as my primary until my fiancee wanted it so she got it and now I'm getting rid of this for the S8+

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Gotten to where I'm back with Samsung for awhile. So I've switched to these phone's recently. (Yes, I keep 2. Always need a backup.)

1. Samsung Galaxy S6
2. Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

At the moment I'm still saving for the S8. I hope to have it by September. But that depends on when my carrier (Boost Mobile) will get it & how they'll price it. Either way I'm definitely upgrading from this S6. Battery is so subpar. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174