What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I still enjoy the D & B waterproof case but I also wanted another everyday case so I got the UAG Ash case and it's really awesome. Fits great, not bulky, feels protective and the buttons are very clicky (they even feel better than the naked buttons). The case looks fantastic also. I'd highly recommend it.

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I was very interested in that case and saw tons of review complaints loss of GPS signal. Too bad.

Indeed. It really would otherwise be a fantastic case, the bumper was just exquisite, looked fantastic, gave such a solid feel. But alas metal bumpers just aren't meant to be on the S6.

SAVAGE420

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox defender takes the cake in my opinion.
Ive used a defender case on all my phones since they come out WAY back when...
Never once have I had a broken screen or crack on ANY phone. (honestly I don't how how people break their phones anyway)
Plus the belt clip holder is wicked for out and about or at work.
The real tree camo is awesome as well.

20150909_141114_zpsdppac6zq.jpg

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Up
Otterbox defender takes the cake in my opinion.
Ive used a defender case on all my phones since they come out WAY back when...
Never once have I had a broken screen or crack on ANY phone. (honestly I don't how how people break their phones anyway)
Plus the belt clip holder is wicked for out and about or at work.
The real tree camo is awesome as well.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/20150909_141114_zpsdppac6zq.jpg

Totally agree. Haven't used the belt clip. Just stick it in your pocket.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Just right now bought a clearview case as theyre 50% off...i was under the impression you could at least double tap screen to wake but it doesnt work, very disappointing. otherwise, it looks nice but the cover doesnt have magnets which is also meh.

UPDATE:
OK, this freaked me out...
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/new...-clear-view-cover-is-causing-scratches-694796

Warning to those looking at the Clearview Case, it scratches the screen! Avoid.

Returned it and got the S-view instead, at least i can interact with it.

Last edited:

c00k13

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
This is the case I have been using Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] Galaxy S6 Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid] [Metal Slate] - [1 Back Protector Included] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Galaxy S6 (2015) - Metal Slate (SGP11313): Cell Phones[/url]

I have a similar case from spigen. Love the clear look to show off the blue hue of the phone. Also, I'm not too into thick cases.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
If you're looking for a very thin case that doesn't add any bulk to the phone at all, but still protects it from regular scratches then this is the case for you:

For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Note 5 Ultra Thin Slim Clear Hard TPU Case Cover | eBay

It is clear so you can still see the back of the phone, yet so skinny that it feels as if the phone were completely naked, and it even protects the camera hump and it includes covers for the charging port and headphone jack port. It pretty much became my favorite case for my S6 the moment I installed it. I don't drop the phone very much and when I do is usually on soft surface, so this case is perfect for me. Is not slippery and overall it protects the back glass and metal frame from any scratch that could be cause by sliding phone on table, or small objects.

SAVAGE420

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
If you're looking for a very thin case that doesn't add any bulk to the phone at all, but still protects it from regular scratches then this is the case for you:

For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Note 5 Ultra Thin Slim Clear Hard TPU Case Cover | eBay

It is clear so you can still see the back of the phone, yet so skinny that it feels as if the phone were completely naked, and it even protects the camera hump and it includes covers for the charging port and headphone jack port. It pretty much became my favorite case for my S6 the moment I installed it. I don't drop the phone very much and when I do is usually on soft surface, so this case is perfect for me. Is not slippery and overall it protects the back glass and metal frame from any scratch that could be cause by sliding phone on table, or small objects.
Hummmm. Interesting! Cheap enough to try out. I'm going to order one and see.
Thanks.

Sent from my shed!

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Just right now bought a clearview case as theyre 50% off...i was under the impression you could at least double tap screen to wake but it doesnt work, very disappointing. otherwise, it looks nice but the cover doesnt have magnets which is also meh.

UPDATE:
OK, this freaked me out...
Samsung Acknowledges Galaxy S6 Clear View Cover Is Causing Scratches | NDTV Gadgets

Warning to those looking at the Clearview Case, it scratches the screen! Avoid.

Returned it and got the S-view instead, at least i can interact with it.

S-view case is crap as well, a few complaints about scratches and i cant stand my screen being covered...what was i thinking? I got sucked into "Sale".

I bought a Spigen Slim Armor (Galaxy S6 Case Slim Armor – Spigen Inc.) but the plastic part made it slippery. However, im using the case now without the plastic part (just rubber), it looks and feels awesome!

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just recently switched to my Spigen Iron Bumper. I think I like it. The bumper on the outside keeps the face and/or the back completely off of any flat surface I might lay it on. The buttons are flush, so they have a nice, finished feel to them. Best of all, the front and back are fully exposed so the beauty that is the Gold S6 can be seen.

iAJ

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I have three otterbox cases for my s6 first one was commuter white color then defender light teal blue color then I finally decided for my symmetry the one with clear back case and can change designs at the back. I know that the defender case has the best protection but the built in screen protector from defender just sucks LOL. Ever since I got my new case its so hard for me to find the best screen protector! The glass screen protector that I have from zagg doesn't stick at all. Well only the edges that don't stick but still! I might just go for ghost armor screen protector when this tempered glass comes off completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneup