What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I have three otterbox cases for my s6 first one was commuter white color then defender light teal blue color then I finally decided for my symmetry the one with clear back case and can change designs at the back. I know that the defender case has the best protection but the built in screen protector from defender just sucks LOL. Ever since I got my new case its so hard for me to find the best screen protector! The glass screen protector that I have from zagg doesn't stick at all. Well only the edges that don't stick but still! I might just go for ghost armor screen protector when this tempered glass comes off completely.

Agreed, the Otterbox defender screen protectors are horrible. I've used Defenders in the past and I've always popped off their screen protector. You really don't need one if you use the Defender as it has a big lip that would protect the screen if you drop the phone.

iAJ

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
It really bothers me if I don't use a screen protector on my phone LOL

off topic: man I have to have 10 posts to quote, post link and make a my own thread >_<

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, the Otterbox defender screen protectors are horrible. I've used Defenders in the past and I've always popped off their screen protector. You really don't need one if you use the Defender as it has a big lip that would protect the screen if you drop the phone.
I have a glass screen protector on my phone and just took the plastic one out of my defender and so far it has been working fine with it.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I purchased two Samsung official clear protector covers - a silver and black sapphire. I went through almost 300 covers and there look the best! I know these covers don't protect the S6 much from drops but are for only for lite involvements - setting on surfaces, in pocket.

Lantazd

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Incipio Dual Pro in pink & charcoal. I like how it protects it but the fact it barely adds to the size is awesome. I also use the Mophie charger case for the S6. I carry it with me but I don't keep it on the phone. Its rather heavy and thick but I do love it.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Magpul now has their field case available for the s6. Will have mine on Tuesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. Mine is ordered and should be here Tuesday. Ordered the flat dark earth version.

Posted via Android Central App

EquilibriumNL

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I really like the Case Mate Tough Black. Did a lot of research because with this phone I only want to use one case (last one was iPhone 6 with 6 cases). I have to say, Case Mate has even exceeded my expectations with this case! Nice dual layer design, provides enough grip, not too much bulk, the buttons are easy to press and have a nice click, enough lip for face down placement, camera lens is protected also. I bought this case to only use for activities like Go Kart Racing or when going out to drink with friends. But this case feels so great that I'm going to use it much more often. Good job from Case Mate!

Dfair622

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Magpul field case all day. Small, thin but very comfortable to hold. Made like a TPU but feels more quality. Great tactile button covers, not to mention it matches my rifle lol. Great case for a awesome price. Under 15$. Lips around the front for screen protection. Very look appealing as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2159.jpg
    2159.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 2158.jpg
    2158.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 72

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Magpul field case all day. Small, thin but very comfortable to hold. Made like a TPU but feels more quality. Great tactile button covers, not to mention it matches my rifle lol. Great case for a awesome price. Under 15$. Lips around the front for screen protection. Very look appealing as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for the photos. Now I'm waiting even more impatiently for tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got this case in the mail yesterday - I LOVE IT.

It's not an impact case, probably; it is VERY thin. What I really wanted was something to improve the grip of the phone so it wasn't so slippery, and this fits the bill perfectly. Thanks!

I dropped my phone with the Bomea case on. The case cracked, and the metal band on the phone has a mark now, but that's it. No other marks on the phone and no shattered glass. Now I agree, this case won't help in most drops, but I was surprised my phone wasn't worse off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny