What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

Basem Refay

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi my galaxy s6 screen don't turn on after opening the flip wallet cover . It was working well until I opened it and close several times .then stuck. The flip cover it self working well on another S6 and I reset mine and the problem persist

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I really like the Case Mate Tough Black. Did a lot of research because with this phone I only want to use one case (last one was iPhone 6 with 6 cases). I have to say, Case Mate has even exceeded my expectations with this case! Nice dual layer design, provides enough grip, not too much bulk, the buttons are easy to press and have a nice click, enough lip for face down placement, camera lens is protected also. I bought this case to only use for activities like Go Kart Racing or when going out to drink with friends. But this case feels so great that I'm going to use it much more often. Good job from Case Mate!

I also got this case. It's my first case ever on a phone, I always went naked, but somehow developed an allergy to the metal on the phone, so I got this case. Pretty happy with it, nice texture, well made.

dreaming of electric sheep

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Had s6 since launch and after purchasing a bunch of cool cases I have just ended up using the clear case or completely naked phone. The forum factor is too nice to keep concealed.

Posted via the Android Central App

ea7770

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro vs. Otterbox Defender vs. Spigen Heavy Duty tough armor???

Just got my S6 a few weeks ago and trying to decide on a new case. Max protection is what I'm looking for and these 3 cases seem to be at least somewhat in the same league. I'm not worried about price as they're all roughly the same. Are there any big downsides between one or the others? Personal preferences?
For those with the Supcase, how do you like (or dislike) the built in screen protector? Does it desensitize the touch screen? Also, will a wireless charger work with the phone with any of these on it? I'm assuming not.

Last edited:

emullin22

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
OK the two phone cases i recommend are tech21. They don't have screen protectors but they're great for protecting the back of the phone since s6 has a fragile back and of course otterbox cases are good. They have three different types of the cases now and you can get them cheap on amazon and eBay. I had mine off my case and sat on it and it's getting fixed so take it from me and get a good case.

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I've tried more cases than I care to admit, and there is always something about them that annoys me. I prefer a minimal case that won't bulk up the phone or hide the incredible beauty of this design, yet at the same time offers decent protection. After swapping around cases for several months, I've finally found one I can live with. It's thin, shows off a lot of the phone, and it's tough as nails. Plus it's not a fingerprint magnet like most of the clear cases I've tried. Dropped the phone twice with this on a hard surface and not even the case was scratched.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4923493

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny