What case for your Nexus S 4G?

Ccureton

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone actually tried the Sprint case? Isotope worth the $25?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I got this one (i think it was this one, black with a belt holster), and it was easily worth the 25 dollars. Even without the belt holster its a pretty good case, nice protective without being too thick, and the belt clip is bonus. It also pockets pretty well with just the case and adds some grip to the phone.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
FWIW......This was posted on page 2 of this thread.

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, our current Nexus S feather Case will not be compatible with the new Nexus S 4G phone. Furthermore, we currently do not have any plans on releasing a new Nexus S 4G case. We appreciate your feedback and are more than happy to pass your interests on to our product development team. We recommend to continue to check our website, Facebook, and twitter for constant updates and new releases. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. :eek:

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
FWIW......This was posted on page 2 of this thread.

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, our current Nexus S feather Case will not be compatible with the new Nexus S 4G phone. Furthermore, we currently do not have any plans on releasing a new Nexus S 4G case. We appreciate your feedback and are more than happy to pass your interests on to our product development team. We recommend to continue to check our website, Facebook, and twitter for constant updates and new releases. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. :eek:

This has already been proven wrong in this thread.

piaa_nissan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Seidio case from Best Buy the other day and it worked fine and that one encases the phone between two halves. The package was marked "T-Mobile Nexus S" and because of the design would not have worked if there was any difference in sizing. I didn't like it because the bottom didn't use clips except on the sides and I could see the bottom eventually separating more easily. Just bought a red Incipio Feather from Ebay for $22 w/free shipping. Until then I'm using the Sprint black TPU case.

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I ended up picking up the Sprint case with the holster and got 25% off while buying the Zagg screen protector and they both seem worth it so far.

I was afraid the Sprint case was going to be chincy but it seems pretty solid so far.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Kloneicle

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I got this one (i think it was this one, black with a belt holster), and it was easily worth the 25 dollars. Even without the belt holster its a pretty good case, nice protective without being too thick, and the belt clip is bonus. It also pockets pretty well with just the case and adds some grip to the phone.

I saw this case but I wasn't sure if the belt clip was removable, are you saying it is?

And when its removed, is there still a stub where the belt clip would attach, doesn't this feel weird when its in your pocket?

IXDoubleDXI

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Did yours ship ?

My order status says "Awaiting Pickup"

-j-

Yup, got the confirmation this morning. It gave a USPS tracking number, which, I've found in the past, is like giving no tracking info at all. It's says they were notified by the shipper, electronically. Usually, it will still show that info after I have the case installed on my phone.

hardeho

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Here's another vote for the Sprint branded case with belt clip. It;s a two piece case, and the belt clip is completely optional to use. The other part without the clip is in itself a very sturdy and attractive case. I am using the belt clip part to clip the phone to my car visor.

dunivan

Feb 11, 2011
www.bryantdunivan.com
Here's another vote for the Sprint branded case with belt clip. It;s a two piece case, and the belt clip is completely optional to use. The other part without the clip is in itself a very sturdy and attractive case. I am using the belt clip part to clip the phone to my car visor.

+1, bought it today

jcbone

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on ordering the incipio feather case from the incipio website. 25 bones but had a coupon code to take off $3.75. FBFAN2011

Phantom skinz screen protector is on the way too, paired with this case I think it'll have decent protection from scratches and dings, I like the form factor too much so I think the feather case will be a perfect fit.