What cases have you found?

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Looks good! Thanks for the detailed description and experience. Marrying the front of this Spigen Pen case with the back of the new VRS hinge protector case might be the ticket if you want a Pen case with hinge protection

Hey man liked your "Frankencase" adaptation, now you're onto something else! Excellent....
I found the Spigen case you mention, though no luck with the VRS case; Any help would be apply appreciated; Thanks!✌
PS: had no luck with adapting Samsung's silicone case (great fitment) with stick on Ringke Pen holder nor a kickstand as after awhile they unglued!! And, the hinge is exposed.... any suggestions would be grand.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Hey man liked your "Frankencase" adaptation, now you're onto something else! Excellent....
I found the Spigen case you mention, though no luck with the VRS case; Any help would be apply appreciated; Thanks!✌
PS: had no luck with adapting Samsung's silicone case (great fitment) with stick on Ringke Pen holder nor a kickstand as after awhile they unglued!! And, the hinge is exposed.... any suggestions would be grand.

The VRS case is called the "Terra Guard". Here's the link to the case on their website. https://vrsdesign.com/collections/galaxy-z3-series-2021/products/galaxy-z-fold-3-5g-case-terra-guard

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I’m liking this combo. Thin light Spigen Air case with the Microfiber pouch when out and about
4a716e827ffe9b62b33fa966a151811e.jpg

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Went from Spigen Air Skin to Samsung Aramid case. This Aramid case feels premium despite the thinness of the material. Should've bought it from the beginning. This is the first time i bought an Aramid case. Doesn't have a slot for the S Pen but i don't mind since i use the S Pen Pro so it's longer than the phone itself and so I keep it in the case it came with.

Shally Mamiz

Banned
Oct 7, 2021
Visit site
If it wasn't for the Spen, I wouldn't even consider cases for Zfold 3, I would have gone for Zfold 3 skins and screen protector from Gadgetshieldz. While using cases it makes the pocket even bulkier and questioning the portability that has the ability to replace the Tab. which was the main motive of bringing a foldable device.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If it wasn't for the Spen, I wouldn't even consider cases for Zfold 3, I would have gone for Zfold 3 skins and screen protector from Gadgetshieldz. While using cases it makes the pocket even bulkier and questioning the portability that has the ability to replace the Tab. which was the main motive of bringing a foldable device.
Yeah the fold phone should have a Spen silo. Although I do like the bigger Spen, it's like using a pencil. I don't need to carry it around, I just have it stored on my end table and use it there. I don't need it on the go so I've backed off criticizing the Spen not having a silo. In reality I've never used the Spen on the go anyway. I think I was just in shock at first when the Spen lost it's silo.

I just use a skin now, as like you I hate the bulk of the cases for this phone.. It's the number one complaint I have for the fold, the cases bulk it up to much compared to other phones and the cases with the Spen carrier really bulk it up.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just use a skin now, as like you I hate the bulk of the cases for this phone.. It's the number one complaint I have for the fold, the cases bulk it up to much compared to other phones and the cases with the Spen carrier really bulk it up.

I really don't notice the extra bulk, and I'm using the Spigen slim armor pro, which isn't very slim. It's actually one of my least complaints. I mean, I obviously notice it naked vs. with the case, but in my hand and pocket, I quickly forget about it. It's already heavier and thicker than other phones out there naked - but because it's already thicker that other phones out there, it's definitely going to be thicker than other phones with cases on.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
With the Spigen Air skin case it's not really much thicker. No protection against drops to hard surfaces but it does add everyday scratcj resistance.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I hope with the next fold they have an option to fit the Spen within the device

They would have to make the device larger and, if they do that I’d like them to do increase the he size of the battery and the size of the screens. If they have the s pen fit in the device without making it larger they’d seemingly have to decrease the size of the battery. That would be a dreadful decision to unless the chipset and screen are somehow drastically more efficient. …or am I over-analyzing it?

mib1800

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
This case I bought just arrived. I have a few other cases. This one is my favorite. You can hold the pen pocket area for a better grip. No need for stick on pop socket. Other cases I have do not provide good grip.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211021-134421_Shopee SG.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211021-134421_Shopee SG.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 42

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This case I bought just arrived. I have a few other cases. This one is my favorite. You can hold the pen pocket area for a better grip. No need for stick on pop socket. Other cases I have do not provide good grip.
That looks nice. Does wireless charging work with it?

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine just arrived yesterday too. I have the same case but in white. I like the look and the feel For me, this is the best spen case so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick