What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I've gotten a nice compliment almost daily from strangers regarding my S8+ in Orchid Grey.

I thought my Note 7 had gotten a lot of attention last summer but so far my new phone has in the short time I've had it

I'm very, very happy with this color yay !!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The delivery was taking time, not sure why, but the services were saying too much load of orders. :D I have my hands on this beautiful men made machine and its beautiful. Not going to use a case with it, I like the texture of black. :D

I am going to be extra careful now though :p
Just be really careful. I accidentally dropped mine while walking the dogs. It stopped to the pavement. If it weren't for my case I'm sure there would've been some damage. It and the case were scratch free

Commandermadi

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
The only three options that were avail in my country were Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Black. I saw the three sitting next to each other and I picked up the orchid grey instantly. It is such a beautiful color. It really reflects a lot of different colors in different light situations (It even look blackish at night with low light)

Christopher Meinck

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered the S8+ in midnight black. That phone had all sorts of issues, so I've started the return process. I think I may go with arctic silver and use this opportunity to go with the smaller S8. I ordered the blue alcantara case - now I just need to get the phone.

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I wanted Orchid Grey but since the unlocked is only offered in black and I didn't want to wait, I went ahead and ordered through Samsung so I could get the 0% interest and free entertainment pack.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I believe that the best colors for the s8 plus are:
1. Arctic silver....looks very premium
2. Maple gold....its not as gold as the s7e, looks like silver
3. Coral blue....its the same coral blue like note7 & s7e,
I don't like all-black phones, so I leave the midnight black out of this ,
..also the orchid gray looks quite dull to me.

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If i was deciding based on the back of the phone them orchid grey maybe! The black back is a fingerprint magnet and looks awful in light imo! However.... I love the black sides and it makes the phone look sleek so i personally went with midnight black and just put a dbrand skin on the back :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If i was deciding based on the back of the phone them orchid grey maybe! The black back is a fingerprint magnet and looks awful in light imo! However.... I love the black sides and it makes the phone look sleek so i personally went with midnight black and just put a dbrand skin on the back :)

Dbrand is a great company! Excellent choice! Enjoy your Samsung device!

anon(9568344)

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I bought the phone yesterday and i chose the orchid grey, i think it's a really good color and fits very well for this s8. It was a really hard choice because the black model also looks really good, but generally i think this phone is beautiful and all the finishes are pretty nice.
Well, maybe the artic silver isn't as attractive as the others...

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Pictures online make the black looks good, but seeing it in person I fell in love. It's so sexy. I bought the black one on launch day. I used it naked for a couple days, (I usually use my phones naked and have never broken a phone) but it's a bit slippery and a fingerprint magnet so I ended up putting a black/smoke Tech 21 TPU case on it. It's still sexy and now I'm not nervous using it.

Choccy

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I've gotten a nice compliment almost daily from strangers regarding my S8+ in Orchid Grey.

I thought my Note 7 had gotten a lot of attention last summer but so far my new phone has in the short time I've had it

I'm very, very happy with this color yay !!
Don't talk to strangers 😉

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Pictures online make the black looks good, but seeing it in person I fell in love. It's so sexy. I bought the black one on launch day. I used it naked for a couple days, (I usually use my phones naked and have never broken a phone) but it's a bit slippery and a fingerprint magnet so I ended up putting a black/smoke Tech 21 TPU case on it. It's still sexy and now I'm not nervous using it.
Definitely makes a difference doesn't it? Once I put my case on I felt the same way

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I got the Orchid Grey. Black is just too boring for me. Besides black is a fingerprint magnet, much more than the grey IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali