What do you guys think of this font I found on XDA site

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I prefer my honor to be set up as close to 4.1 as possible. No app drawer for me. In fact I may go back to 4.1 myself. It was nothing like Android which I loved.

Let us know what you think going back to emui 4.1. It's been so long that my memory is a bit hazy

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I prefer my honor to be set up as close to 4.1 as possible. No app drawer for me. In fact I may go back to 4.1 myself. It was nothing like Android which I loved.
Beside the app drawer and pull down notification. What else is different from emui 4 you prefer over emui 5.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
If I remember correctly it was those two and settings was set a bit differently and it seems like one other major thing. I called Huawei about it and I need to check my email. He was supposed to be sending me all the links and instructions to downgrade. I really think if I can figure it out that I'm going to do it.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Little things like split screen pull down 4.1 had the mutitask windows were verticle or side by side to swipe away. It was the furthest you could actually get from Android and a lot closer to the Apple IOS set up. To me personally coming from Apple I liked.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Beside the app drawer and pull down notification. What else is different from emui 4 you prefer over emui 5.
I just checked my email and they send me a link with a ton of detailed instructions to perform the roll back as they call it. I may give it a shot. I would not mind going back to the software in which I initially learned EMUI on and began to absolutely prefer it over Android. 4.1 did not have the first Android trait or setting on it. It was like a totally different software experience. I think for you guys who like EMUI stock like I do would absolutely love 4.1. It's tens times better than what we have now. Anyone interested in going back to 4.1 get in touch with me and I'll forward you the email Huawei sent me with the instructions to roll back as they call it. I think it would be cool honestly.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
As for me, all launcher does very similar things. Haven't found any that's truly different.
I don't believe there is any launcher that is anything like 4.1. It was the most different by far than any of the recent software updates we've had up until the present one. That's what I personally liked about it. How different it was than Android. Most launchers are going to give you a more stock Android set up.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't believe there is any launcher that is anything like 4.1. It was the most different by far than any of the recent software updates we've had up until the present one. That's what I personally liked about it. How different it was than Android. Most launchers are going to give you a more stock Android set up.
If you really like it, you can totally go back. Let us know how awesome it is again !

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Little things like split screen pull down 4.1 had the mutitask windows were verticle or side by side to swipe away. It was the furthest you could actually get from Android and a lot closer to the Apple IOS set up. To me personally coming from Apple I liked.
Oh that is nice.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my email and they send me a link with a ton of detailed instructions to perform the roll back as they call it. I may give it a shot. I would not mind going back to the software in which I initially learned EMUI on and began to absolutely prefer it over Android. 4.1 did not have the first Android trait or setting on it. It was like a totally different software experience. I think for you guys who like EMUI stock like I do would absolutely love 4.1. It's tens times better than what we have now. Anyone interested in going back to 4.1 get in touch with me and I'll forward you the email Huawei sent me with the instructions to roll back as they call it. I think it would be cool honestly.
For you, you should do it. Only problem will be that you will be on the old security patch

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It certainly was very unique. Definitely a breath of fresh air from normal Android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582