What launcher do you use on the Nexus 6P?

Lumute

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I have a 6P and after the latest updates everything works really well, launcher with pop-up widgets, etc. The Hub runs beautifully with 3 exchange accounts, 1 gmail, 2 twitter, Facebook, BBM and Whatsapp, no problems at all..

Calendar, contacts, tasks and device search work but still have errors here and there, BlackBerry should be releasing updates soon for these as they seem to be fixing their apps one by one for Android M.

I do not use Password Keeper but I've heard it also works fine...

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been mainly stock but I hear so much about Nova Prime. I think I will check it out to see what all the hoopla is about.

leftyman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted to like Google Now but after a couple of days I went back to Nova Prime.
Let me resize icons and I might try it again.

Posted via the Android Central App

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Stock launcher. I used Apex to cover Touch Wiz on my Note 2. I've been happy with Google Now on both MXPE and 6P.

Posted via nexus 6p project FI

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been using stock since I got it on launch. I did try Nova a long time ago. Might give it another go around.

Dhalgren

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I use Apex Launcher. Virtually the same as Nova Launcher, except the settings UI isn't as good. But it gets the job done.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Back on the Google Now Launcher for the time being. I always find that I miss the swipe left to Google Now feature while using other launchers. I'll eventually make my way back to Action Launcher though.

JofreMC

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Google Now Launcher. The integration with Google now is great for my needs. I owe Nova Prime, but in the end i'm not using it: it's much more complete and you can personalize it as you want, but it's also more complex. At this moment of my life, I prefer simplicity.

Cold_Funky

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I've been using Nova Prime but only because the icons are SO big with stock. I also prefer not to have labels on the home screens. I am sure I'm vastly under utilizing Prime but it's the main thing I wanted to change.

jbergsing

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I was using the Google now launcher but, after reading this thread last week, last week I switched over to Nova (which I was running on my previous phone). I wish the Google launcher was more robust but it is what it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick