What will it take to get you interested in a Pixel 4/4XL?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pixel don't just need software.
They need hardware if they want to be a premium phone.

Google pixel didn't see the phones they wanted to sell for those reasons.

Now they want to sell a pixel 3A

Why, people ain't gonna be happy with a mid grade device.
Not screen ain't as plane.

Make a phone with top hardware and software.
Not a phone other mfg put out last year.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Pixel don't just need software.
They need hardware if they want to be a premium phone.

Google pixel didn't see the phones they wanted to sell for those reasons.

Now they want to sell a pixel 3A

Why, people ain't gonna be happy with a mid grade device.
Not screen ain't as plane.

Make a phone with top hardware and software.
Not a phone other mfg put out last year.

Why worry?....get the phone you like and be happy my friend. Be one with the universe.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Google-Pixel-4-no-physical-buttons-features-leak_id116059
New Google Pixel 4 leak suggests massive change is coming

No physical buttons apparently.

Didn't HTC already try this once and wasn't it a disaster? I'm not sure why this is even necessary. Also curious on how you would hard reset.

Everything else from that leak sounds pretty great, though I hope they keep the back fingerprint scanner. And I do hope the top/bottom bezels are even, especially if they'll retain the front-firing dual speakers.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Google-Pixel-4-no-physical-buttons-features-leak_id116059

...No physical buttons apparently.

Sounds pretty awful, all things considered.

- In-glass FPS is a downgrade for sure.
- If it actually gets released with no buttons, it will be an immediate pass for me.
- add in these ridiculous mandatory gestures in Q and you have full on regression here if this leak is true ..

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Android has been regressing since ir blaster, removable batteries, led notifications, flat screens and 16/9 ratio removed

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Goog...-leak_id116059
Talk about clickbait! Massive change?! Swapping out 2 buttons for capacitive touch areas with the same functionality as the buttons? Like we don't already apply pressure to work the frickin' buttons?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Stop trying to be a top tier smartphone and revert back to the nexus days. I'm not saying the phones need to be dirt cheap, but just not $800-1000 prices.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Talk about clickbait! Massive change?! Swapping out 2 buttons for capacitive touch areas with the same functionality as the buttons? Like we don't already apply pressure to work the frickin' buttons?

If you've used the ones on the HTC 12+ you already know capacitive buttons suck .

They never work consistent . Sometimes you barely touch them and they work other times you mash and mash and they do nothing

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Santa usually brings me a new computer and a new phone for Christmas. I know the guy personally and I'm confident he will come through yet again this year! :cool:

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Santa usually brings me a new computer and a new phone for Christmas. I know the guy personally and I'm confident he will come through yet again this year! :cool:

ooohhhhh ... can you put in a good word for me?? I'm planning on replacing my P2 with a P4 this year, got a Surface Go last year ... replacing my Surface Pro 3 with the latest and greatest would be wonderful!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201