What would you like to see from the EVO2

Youssef7

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The EVO 2.. Will it live up to you?

Verizon just got the Iphone 4 and the Iphone 5 will deff be on sprint this this summer. Thats when the Evo 2 comes out. Do you think they will make it better then the iphone? Because it going to be a big giant blood bath when the EVo 2 and Iphone 5 hit sprint.

Honestly all the Iphone4 has over the Evo is brand name and the TapTap app... lol :p

Last edited:

MaxO

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i seriously doubt that sprint will get an iphone.. its more likely that tmobile will get it before sprint

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
wait wait wait...who said anything about an evo2 you evo lovers ar justt automaticaly saying theres going to be an evo2? and i doubt sprint wil get the iphone 5

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Verizon just got the Iphone 4 and the Iphone 5 will deff be on sprint this this summer.

Source or link?

Thats when the Evo 2 comes out. Do you think they will make it better then the iphone? Because it going to be a big giant blood bath when the EVo 2 and Iphone 5 hit sprint.

Honestly all the Iphone4 has over the Evo is brand name and the TapTap app... lol :p
Again source or link?

Or are you just making this up?

Reactions: ilyaamex

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
there hasnt been a rumor about sprint getting the Iphone in a long time.....Verizon wouldnt let that happen in the first place......Verizon porportadly put up alot of $$$$ to keep it with verizon.....I would have to agree that sprint wont get it....i could care less, cause i think its terrible...but thats me.....but i can see what you mean though, about the competition with the EVO2....the OG EVO is the only phone out there that matches up with the Iphone. ........So if the EVO2 will even exist, I think it would definately match up againt an Iphone5......but like i said....verizon wont let that happen....they threw around alot of cash to get the iphone, and to to protect themselves with it.......

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
the OG EVO is the only phone out there that matches up with the Iphone. ..............

really....the oonly phone to match upp with the iphone is the evo im not saying it isnt a good phone but lets think about

Samsung galaxy S line matches the iphone
Droid incredible matches the uphone
Drod x matches the iphone
nexus S matches the iphone

sprints going to be concentrating on android they're going to do what verizon did
just watch

HDGuru7

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
In the Verizon event: 11:23AM Q: Is the CDMA iPhone exclusive to Verizon?

Tim: It's a multi-year, non exclusive deal. <--Found that on Engadget.com

So Verizon didn't pay a ton to keep it exclusive to their network.

But I also don't think that Sprint will get it anytime soon. They were pretty mum at CES and unless anything leaks out from WMC, I SERIOUSLY doubt they'll get it. That said, I wouldn't MIND if it came to Sprint only because they have cheaper plans and I can get a discount.

But I'm liking Android and am anxiously awaiting when/IF there will be an Evo 2. I've got time and I'll figure out what to do when I see what's available in summer.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
You are making some mighty assumptions, how do you know there is an Evo 2? Couldn't the shift be the Evo's successor? An iPhone on Sprint? Look, just cause there is A CDMA iPhone doesn't mean every CDMA carrier will get an iPhone. By the way, if there is an Evo 2, it ain't coming in Summer, way too soon, we won't see dual core from HTC for a long time. Unless Sprint REALLY wants your money quickly. That's why the Shift was so meh, last Gen specs.

Sent from my Nexus S

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I agree I dont see sprint getting the iPhone. And I'm Android all the way.

Sent from my Monster EVO using tapatalk.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Cmon we all knw that there has to b an evo2 this summer to compete with all this competition n the evo is the only phone out there that's first on my book so I knw for a fact that the evo2 will b all that n then some

Ryanbradley

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol why is there even a need to compare iPhone vs. ANDROID? We already know that Android phones FTW!

Sent from my HTC Evo at blazing fast 4G using TapaTalk?

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
You are making some mighty assumptions, how do you know there is an Evo 2? Couldn't the shift be the Evo's successor? An iPhone on Sprint? Look, just cause there is A CDMA iPhone doesn't mean every CDMA carrier will get an iPhone. By the way, if there is an Evo 2, it ain't coming in Summer, way too soon, we won't see dual core from HTC for a long time. Unless Sprint REALLY wants your money quickly. That's why the Shift was so meh, last Gen specs.

Sent from my Nexus S

I do agree with most accept when you said HTC won't have dual core for a long time. That is entirely untrue, and from what HTC reps have told me is we should see them by CTIA or MWC.

Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon powered smartphones coming in 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder