Where are our Epic users from?

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Besides tht guy from the baltimore/ dc area, im the only one around my neck of the woods.

Southern Maryland :-(

Columbia, MD here! No frowns you're not alone! I like to say I'm right smack dab in the middle of DC and Baltimore (kinda sorta I guess hahaha)

rcollins001

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I live in Sanford, Fl. (outside of Orlando) I have an EVO and get 4G about one mile from my home in Lake Mary, Going to the store tomorrow for Epic for my wife. Traveled this weekend to Tampa had 4G coverage along I4 and I275 but was not up all the time.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Fair Oaks,CA here. Midway between SF and Tahoe so not so bad of a ride to either. Rumor has it that 4g will be up around the end of Oct. in the Sacto area.

sent from a sliding hero that'll be Epic in the morning

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love it if we have 4G soon in Sac/Yolo.

Looking at the maps, some parts of west sac have 4g, but it is really spotty. Obviously they haven't lit it up yet.

nagmier

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Current Verizon user! Hell yeah, I live in Tampa, we don't have 4G yet but I'll probably be getting this bad boy on a second line once 4G hits what a killer phone! The Keyboard on this phone is something that makes my DROID look like a childs toy!

Now name me the winner of the free Epic and I can go get me a line @ Sprint!

oh and http://www.bigandroidbarbecue.com/ Are you going? you should be! :p I am and I'm carpooling there from Tampa!!!

tgaskill

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm from the great state of Kansas, Wichita area. So, for those of you in 4G coverage area, *raspberries*. :D
I'll likely not see 4G coverage where I live for many years.

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Current and loyal sprint user, love the price and coverage of their plans.
Fort Lauderdale, FL!

I find that the best way to shop for a phone is to find a network that works for you as far as prices go and etc and shop within their. Extremely happy to see Sprint getting these high end devices like the Evo and Epic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52