Where are our Epic users from?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Our community here is pretty diverse. Waiting for Alaskans, Hawaiians, or anything from the north-west/mid-north areas (Montana, Nebraska). Although I don't think we'll see too much from the farm or the isolated states though. I do hope we're proven wrong.

tcjani

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Waiting in Mandeville

Waiting for FedEx to show up with my phones. (Un)fortunately my wife is ill and staying home today.:. ;)

Cavemania

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Durham, North Carolina. Glad to have my finally have my epic after waiting for what seemed like an eternity. Now to find the 4G that is in my city somewhere..

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Just outside of Baltimore Maryland here. spotty 4g coverage at my house but i am in downtown Baltimore for work all the time and the evo picked up the 4g signal great. hoping the epic does as well or better

pmjohnson99

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
Got back from the sprint Corporate Store in Pasadena (on Colorado). They had 2 display units out and functioning. They also have the EVO sitting next to the two for a good side by side.

azack

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Boise Idaho, my house must be on the cut off of 4g(sprint says it goes like 20 miles past my house strange both epics do this). It connects and works for a few then dies, works again if I go and turn it back on. But its cool we have 4g very fast where we get it.

Malefickus

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
In little, tiny Pikeville, KY. Not a native of the area, originally from southeast Michigan. Definitely no 4G here, but that doesn't ruin my experience with the phone at all. Then again, since I've yet to experience 4G on a phone, I may be a tad disillusioned about that.

SomeAudioGuy

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Studio City CA!
Happy to report I've been getting 4G in Hollywood, Culver City, and I think Burbank will be getting the nod soon (it sees a network out here, but isn't able to actually connect to the internet).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware