Where is all the love?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Actually, I have a problem with spotify doing the same as well.

Let me give you an example of why I feel that it is wrong.

I work for a company that makes a product that many of us use. I personally don't mind if they offer a discount or even free items to our consumers. But if they offer any items for free for 3 months, does that mean that I should not get paid for 3 months as well? Would you work for free for 3 months in your field and get no royalty of ownership in your company that you work for? Because that is what she is complaining about.

The streaming music industry (in this case Apple/spotify) is offering no compensation or royalties for the use of the partnership during a promotion and the partner (Taylor Swift) is refusing to offer her product that Apple/Spotify will indeed benefit from such actions. It's entirely unfair to the partners.

In the world of pirate bay and other services that help with illegal activity many are used to stealing copyrighted material today. So used to it, that even corporations are starting to do it. In fact, why should Apple or Spotify even pay any artist anything ever, right? Why should anyone get paid at all for the services or products that are offered from any corporation or business? I'll bet you'll be ready to work for free from now on too as part of your counter argument, or maybe you think that developers also shouldn't get paid for the apps that they make.

Trust me, I value your thoughts on this, but it's not about just what is fair. My thoughts about why I refuse to buy any Apple products stand regardless of the fact that others have done this as well. When it comes to Apple, they should know better and stand by their consumers and partners, but since '86 or so, they have done nothing but cheat and steal from them and this service is just one way of them doing it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Personally I feel the same as you.

To me my s6 Active is better in every way than the iphones. I could have just as easily had one of them but chose the Active.

Now with that said why aren't more people bragging about theirs?

I mean seriously.... Show some love people... Lol

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

To me my s6 Active is better in every way than the iphones. I could have just as easily had one of them but chose the Active.

I didn't mean to skip your earlier post, but this has been discussed before.

The main reason you are not seeing so much love is that many have moved on now that they had the phone for at least a month or two. And during such time many here have been called liars and fanbois for posting screen shots or for stating that they like the phone. I even had a blogger from this site ask me to prove my battery life with some screen shots. It gets tiring. So I just stick around to help or give advice (as well as learn from all of you).

BUT I LOVE MY S6!!!1One
Lol

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

In short, I would rather spend my time helping people than be a cheerleader.

dreaming of electric sheep

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
The s6 active has the battery that the s6 should have had from the beginning

And yet it's still beating out the m9 and G4 in battery life for most people who have used them. The active isn't competing against such other products, the S6 is and is doing a great job of it as well.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Lots of love from me after T-Mobile pushed the 5.1.1 update.
Many bugs and the battery is much much better .... Just what I've noticed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - A lot of posts have been cleaned. Please do not derail topics with debates that are not relevant to the discussion. If you would like to discuss another topic please create the appropriate thread.

Thank you!

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my S6! Absolutely no regrets choosing it over the competition. Some have issues with battery life, but my battery has been phenomenal, rarely need to charge it until bedtime.

Great phone!

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
You're funny.

And people wonder why no love is given by me in this forum?I wonder how fast this gets derailed?

In the end I've done nothing but praise all the phones mentioned, even if I don't have them. Especially the G4 of the ones I don't have, as like the G3 I've been deeply impressed with what LG is doing. But people wonder why no love is given?
This my friends is the best example.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
And everyone's use is different... so battery performance differs greatly from person to person and phone to phone... the phone that you get 5 hours of SOT might be me 3.5.... and the story then completely changes the instant we pick up something different.

It's a common mistake to think that how your experience goes, everyone else's experience will go as well.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I guess some folks just don't get it around here.

People are going to believe what they want about the s6 who don't own one... I sure did and a lot of that wasn't all good.

Had I not researched how to maximize the battery life on the regular s6 I would have chalked the ho-hum battery life of the larger battery it had out of the box to being a fail on Samsung... But since I did research it and changed a few settings it now surpasses my g4.

I have no doubt that people are getting great battery life out of the regular s6..and that is all I have to say about that.

I do wish people would stop bickering here on the forum and just start posting more positive things to show just how good the phone truly is, but I guess haters are going to hate for the he'll of it because it's a Samsung phone.

That's a few a real shame too...
I'm all for discussion on issues but I do like to see the positives too.

RiseUpGames

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I had the S6 for a few weeks for app testing, along with a Moto X, HTC M9, and Nexus 5. Of all those devices the Nexus 5 is still my favorite, but the S6 came in such a close second. Truly an amazing, fast device that never complained; really my only gripe was the stock UI, haha.

Since I'm making a camera app, my main focus was testing camera and performance, and I came away thoroughly impressed. And for all the complaints about battery life, I felt that the S6 beat the pants off of the HTC M9, which totally ate power and got warm to the touch fairly often.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I guess some folks just don't get it around here.

People are going to believe what they want about the s6 who don't own one... I sure did and a lot of that wasn't all good.

Had I not researched how to maximize the battery life on the regular s6 I would have chalked the ho-hum battery life of the larger battery it had out of the box to being a fail on Samsung... But since I did research it and changed a few settings it now surpasses my g4.

I have no doubt that people are getting great battery life out of the regular s6..and that is all I have to say about that.

I do wish people would stop bickering here on the forum and just start posting more positive things to show just how good the phone truly is, but I guess haters are going to hate for the he'll of it because it's a Samsung phone.

That's a few a real shame too...
I'm all for discussion on issues but I do like to see the positives too.

I love my S6! I love my M4 rifle! I love everyone!

Now, there are a lot of Good things to say about the S6. The screen. It's fluidity. The looks. The finger print scanner. Tw isn't half bad! And quite a few other things.

But....

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
I still stand by what I said about the battery on the S6 active should have been what the S6 was. It has nothing to do with what phones a phone is competing against and everything to do with making the best phone possible

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe