Where is all the love?

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if I was snippy. It came across that you were trying to answer for me. I don't hold grudges if grudges don't need to be kept. If that makes sense xd

As for my provider I'm with Telstra which has the best service in australia. Most days the signal stays around the same. It would be a lot more helpful if Samsung battery monitor would actually work. It still says my highest battery life is 34 minutes screen on time. It never updates lol

My S6 is on Telstra in Melbourne, and I actually can't go on 4g LTE as I get no reception in-doors. I actually think that there is some kind of issue with Telstra 4g and the S6 as on my htc M7 there is no issues at all, and there's several people with the same issue on the Telstra customer support page. The weird thing is why would 4g effect voice calls, I always thought voice calls were on 3g. Anyway I'm pretty sure this is a firmware issue and once reception is sorted it out it should help with battery life.

dreaming of electric sheep

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
My S6 is on Telstra in Melbourne, and I actually can't go on 4g LTE as I get no reception in-doors. I actually think that there is some kind of issue with Telstra 4g and the S6 as on my htc M7 there is no issues at all, and there's several people with the same issue on the Telstra customer support page. The weird thing is why would 4g effect voice calls, I always thought voice calls were on 3g. Anyway I'm pretty sure this is a firmware issue and once reception is sorted it out it should help with battery life.

Which makes it hard because it drains like no tomorrow on 3g coverage. I used to only get 3-4 hours screen on time on 3g coverage and now get anywhere from 4-7 hours screen on time on 4g. Can't win either way lol

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Which makes it hard because it drains like no tomorrow on 3g coverage. I used to only get 3-4 hours screen on time on 3g coverage and now get anywhere from 4-7 hours screen on time on 4g. Can't win either way lol

Yes, it's quiet frustrating. How is your phone call reception on 4g? Does it cut out?

hawkeye16qb

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just to pile on,I sold mine today.

I couldn't take the lag, hated touchwiz, battery was not too great.

Camera was amazing.

In the end I just decided to go back to a gen 2 moto x. Camera blows and battery life is about same. But the software is so much better and the phone much faster.

Hope gen 3 is around the corner. That is without a doubt the last Samsung phone I ever buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Just to pile on,I sold mine today.

I couldn't take the lag, hated touchwiz, battery was not too great.

Camera was amazing.

In the end I just decided to go back to a gen 2 moto x. Camera blows and battery life is about same. But the software is so much better and the phone much faster.

Hope gen 3 is around the corner. That is without a doubt the last Samsung phone I ever buy.

If Touchwiz was your issue why not just install a different launcher. I am obsessed with Nova

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
If Touchwiz was your issue why not just install a different launcher. I am obsessed with Nova

Launchers only do so much, for some only a stock like experience such as on a Motorola or nexus is all that they ever would like. Personally, stock is too bland for me, although lollipop is the first stock experience that I like. The old ones were horrible for me.