Where to buy the transformer prime

mattmanne

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any tips on where to buy the transformer prime? I haven't been able to find any retailers that have it in stock. I'd be willing to drive a bit, but I'd like to get one before I leave for a trip next Wednesday.

I'm in the Boston area, so any B&M stores in this area with it in stock would be optimal.

Thanks

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
MARLBOROUGH MA
769 DONALD LYNCH BLVD, MARLBOROUGH, MA 01752-4727
Map & Directions
AVAILABLE NOW
Pick up 03/12/2012
Phone: 508-486-9430

You might want to call them first to make sure its physically available. good luck ;)

whymeintrouble

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I got mine at Amazon, I have a Prime account so I get $4 next day shipping :) best buy will sometimes get some in, but they go quickly. get to know someone in the warehouse who knows when the supply truck(s) come in. that pretty much applies to any major retailer.

good luck!

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Amazon, when I ordered it said 3 to 4 weeks before it would ship. 4 days later I got an email saying it was on its way. And never go off of what the online inventory says, always call the store. I have noticed that alot of the time they aren't keep up to date

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
check staples and office depot. i got my prime from staples & they had about 3-4 of em. And I got my dock at office depot. Those two places seemed to be stocked pretty well with them. While at best buy if u turn your head to sneeze, those babies are all gone.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I purchased one today from Tiger Direct and HHGreg has them available online as well.

That and next day shipping is probably the best you can do.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine from J&R on Monday, got it Wednesday! They said it would not ship until Friday, but got it early! Happy!

wrexinite

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find one in stock in driving distance of Chicago so I ordered on Amazon. Est delivery was 3-4 weeks but it got here in about 2 weeks. The keyboard arrived in like 4 days. :D

frankles42

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a 32gb model from officedepot.com with an estimated delivery date of 4/2/12 (about a weekish).

We'll see if they can actually manage that... will update when/if it gets here. They are listed as in stock and NOT back ordered on office depot's site though which is mildly promising.

swyost

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, if anyone lives near a Fry's Electronics store, they seem to have them in stock but they are just listed as Transformers on their web site. You need to look up the $499 model and you'll see the specs are for the Prime.

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, if anyone lives near a Fry's Electronics store, they seem to have them in stock but they are just listed as Transformers on their web site. You need to look up the $499 model and you'll see the specs are for the Prime.

Yeah, they're in stock in the two phoenix area stores.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sfinkster7

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been backordered on the 64 GB prime at PC Connection since 12/6, has anyone gotten a 64 GB version or are we all talking about 32 GB tablets?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered one off Amazon with the dock ($648.99 for both). It originally said 3 - 4 weeks, like dabombcra said, but, I ended up cancelling it once, and, adding it again and was down to April 4th. Then once the status changed to shipping soon it dropped to delivery date of March 30th. Signed up for an Amazon Prime trial to get the free two day shipping for this as well, which was nice. Was saving it for something I couldn't wait for the Free Super Shipper wait. :D

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I got my 64 gb prime on amazon and it said 3 to 4 weeks before it would ship and a few days later I got an email saying it had shiped

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4