Which glass screen protector do you recommend?

petercohen

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I was going to order a MIME ghost screen protector but it is out of stock. On Amazon, I found:

- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab Pro 12.2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector by Rerii, 9 H Hardness, 0.3mm Thickness,Made... by Rerii

- MXtechnic High Definition (HD) Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note Pro 12.2

-KVAGO 0.26mm 9H HD Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (SM P900 P905) Front...

- MOTONG New Samsung Galaxy NOTE/Tab Pro 12.2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Premium Shatter Proof Crystalline...

- Aomax® For SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900 P905 Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Superslim 0.26mm,9H Hardness...

along with others.

Which one do you recommend?

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
You probably want the thinnest screen protector that you can find so that the pen will work correctly. Why exactly do you think you need a screen protector? The glass on this tablet is pretty scratch resistant. I have used mine for more than a year and many months and no scratches yet. If you are worried about travel scratches then get a cheap case. I use the Logitech keyboard case but it's not cheap.

petercohen

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
At the beginning, I got an official Samsung screen protector. However, after Samsung replaced my screen due to a faulty one, they did not give me a new screen protector. I also cannot find one locally. Then, I bought one from a company in Korea. It is not glass. After a few months of use, my S pen is creating some scratches on the protector. Do you know what is happening? Is it time to replace the nip of the s-pen?

AceHandler

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
One advantage of a screen protector is - go with Matte. Dramatically cuts down on the reflection on the screen (especially when working in a location that has back-lighting). I put a generic one on my Note IV and it's great (although getting scratched from my S-Pen, still it's tolerable) but the generic one I installed on my 12.2 cut down on the touch-screen sensitivity so much that I removed it after a couple of hours, I mean it was bad. I buy these protectors on eBay (like 5 for $1) and change them every so often. I used to pay to have that done (like $25!) but it's easy to do it yourself once you figure out the trix. Buy a dozen and then you've got a couple to sacrifice in the name of practice (or you might get it right the first time :) ). Location is everything, so place it well and tape it in place to hold it once it's good - then continue de-bubbling and smoothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas