Which keyboard is best?

VeeArSix

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've spent time w/ the stock keyboard, Swiftkey 3, Go keyboard, and Thumb keyboard. I've settled on Thumb since it gives me so much customization options. You can switch the keyboard layout, edit swipe gestures, an abundance of hot keys, and so much more. The only complaint I had was that the word prediction keys were very small and I couldn't find an option to make them bigger. Overall, it's well worth the $1.29 it costs, I think that's a sale price.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thumb Keyboard for me... used it for 2 years with my Xoom. (I love swype-style keyboards on my phone but on my tablets, not so much).

screenshot.png

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
This sequence is not correct for the N10 is it? I can only follow up to this point: touch the settings Sliders next to ?Android keyboard.? I don't see Advanced settings?

Go to Settings/Language & input and then touch the settings Sliders next to ?Android keyboard.? [ A new screen should overlay the previous ] Next, touch ?Advanced settings? [ this should be at the bottom of the screen under the heading "other options" ]

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting SwiftKey 3 and so far I like it. I really like the predictive text feature. I might get thumb to compare. Once again guys thanks so much.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Ripdroid

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
After I touch sliders next to 'Android keyboard' the next screen is the list of languages and Zulu is at the bottom of the screen. I have never seen a screen that says other options or Advanced settings.