Who is still happy with the Xoom

VThokieOD

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Love mine. Bought it as a quick and easy way to be connected. Wifi only. Bluetooth with my DX is awesome. I use it as a reader... internet, books, comics, and my kids love the Dr. Suess apps (books).

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I am still happy. It serve the purpose as being a simple device to surf the internet and something more portable than a Netbook. Had the iPad that serve the same purposes, but not as customizable as I would like. Xoom fit right in there.

Though no 4G yet and no SD, I can do for now.

xzigraz

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy with mine. Yeah, it requires attention from time to time (restart once in awhile, on wake, all the data sync takes higher priority so the tablet is not responsible if you try to multitasking, etc) and comparing it to the iPad 2, it is noticeably slow but it does what I need it to do. With the right app, I am enjoying all the website that I can use on my desktop, I read a lot of books while listening to my music through google music, watching 720p videos, use it as a giant GPS with my phone's wifi hotspot. The battery life is good enough to last me at least 15 hours, I am not using it constantly, charging it at night, unplug since 6am and then plug it back in around 10 or 11pm. The best part is it is kept improving and it gets all the upgrades before all other devices, at least it will be like this for awhile until the next reference device.

So yes, I am very happy with my XOOM.

snovguy

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I know that many have tired of reading the gripes of the xoom owners who are unhappy about the STILL missing LTE and SD card support.

That being said I am very unhappy with my xoom and will replace it as soon as there is another LTE tab on verizon.

Perhaps if I had not purchased on launch day and waited until later and knew what I was really getting I might not be so upset. But I feel so totally screwed by MOTO and Verizon that I'm not at all objective at this point.

For those that scoff or say "get over it", my only response is if you haven't been there then you don't know.

Ok, commence with flaming me or calling me a whiner.........

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Nobody will flame you for it. If your not happy with something why keep it. I can say if its the 4g your waiting for I'm sure the Xoom will get the 4g before it at the same time period as the next Verizon 4g tab. So if that's the major issue I'd say get the 4g upgrade and see then what you want to do. If a better tab roll around at the same time check it out and see what you can get for the Xoom and pick up the next best thing.

sent by CyanogenMod X

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232