Who's gonna trade Note 4 for Note 5???

Mirhako

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm with a lot of you. No SD card, no removable battery, no more samsung. I'm already never buying another Samsung tablet. Bought the Note 10.1 2012 a few months after it came out, it still hasn't gotten an update..

I love the Note phones, but if they keep trying to be apple, I'll just find a different phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm with a lot of you. No SD card, no removable battery, no more samsung. I'm already never buying another Samsung tablet. Bought the Note 10.1 2012 a few months after it came out, it still hasn't gotten an update..

I love the Note phones, but if they keep trying to be apple, I'll just find a different phone.

And what happens if all Android smartphones go this route?

Note in my house!

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
And what happens if all Android smartphones go this route?

Note in my house!

I will keep my note 4 longer! it is planned obsolescence like the guy above said soley designed to make you upgrade your phone after 2 years!

If all Android phones drop these features (I hope not) then I genuinely may consider going back to a iphone? cause I'd get top customer service, a good quality phone and good resale value, timely updates all built in with the price, customisation would be Androids only advantage to me then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174