Who's rock the phone naked?

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this no name case for both my husband's Prism Blue and my Prism White phones before they arrived. I'm very happy with how slim it is and how it shows off the phone. We were out with friends on Saturday and I dropped it from the height of a bar stool onto a tile floor.That was a freak out moment but not the slightest issue at all!! Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Case Clear 9H Tempered Glass Back Case Shockproof Rugged Hybrid Case Cover [VVUP] 6.4" 2019 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2LGBT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6499273

wrt0108

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
I always get the cheap $7-$8 TPU clear cases from Amazon. That way the pearl white back is visible and it protects pretty well and provides some good grip. Gets yellow after 9 months maybe and needs to be replaced to look good.

michail71

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I like to go semi-naked. If the phone has a coating/skin that makes it less slippery the chances of dropping have greatly reduced.

Plus these edge screen get difficult to use with anything bulky on them.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I like to go semi-naked. If the phone has a coating/skin that makes it less slippery the chances of dropping have greatly reduced.

Plus these edge screen get difficult to use with anything bulky on them.

Yup, those edged/curved screens definitely make screen protectors and cases a bit of a hassle!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards