Why does Accessibility Service turn off on reboot?

RandyCain42

Jul 8, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T813 running Android 7.0 any Accessibility Services I turn on turn themselves off upon reboot of my device. I then have to go back in and turn them back on manually one of which is for an app locker app. If I forget to do it, it poses a security risk for me. Anybody have any idea as to why this is happening and how I might fix it?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I have a couple of those and they stay after a reboot. Do you see any kind of related message or error? Wondering if the app locker might be the cause, but that's just a guess.

RandyCain42

Jul 8, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I have a couple of those and they stay after a reboot. Do you see any kind of related message or error? Wondering if the app locker might be the cause, but that's just a guess.

No messages or errors. The app is App Locker for Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro. Would you be willing to test/troubleshoot it for yourself? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RandyCain42

Jul 8, 2017
Visit site
!!! PROBLEM SOLVED !!!
I'm such a lameo all I did was uninstall and re-install the app and accessibility service stays on after reboot. Apparently I had a corrupt install. Sorry to have wasted anyones time I know better than not to check something so simple. Anyways thanks for your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon