Why is my phone restarting its self randomly and freezing when im using my schools Wi-Fi ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought a doogee bl5000 android phone from china it had really good reviews so i bought it. I was starting to like it everything seemed to work well until 2 days later when I took it to my school and connected it to my schools Wi-Fi.. Im not sure if thats the reason but when I took it to my school and used the Wi-Fi there. It started to restart itself randomly about every 40-50 minutes. It has been doing that for about 2 days now only in my school not in my house though but That's not all. it also froze on me about 4 times now when i was toggling between the Wi-Fi and airplane mode buttons. Again in my school this happend 3 times today and i have to manually restart my phone when this happens. This hasnt happend at all when its using my house Wi-Fi . so I factory reset my phone today and i will leave everything default and see if its still doing this. Please help me with my problem.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Something doesn't seem right in Android for this phone. It might be a bug in the OS. Have you tried contacting the maker of the phone to see what suggestions they have?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty