Why NOT to buy a HTC phone!!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had HTC smartphones all this time and currently have the 10. I still think it's terrific and quite durable, although having a case probably helps with the later! I just installed Oreo on it and it seems to be working as good as ever.

I'd love to consider the U12 or whatever other phone is coming up, but I am going to give serious thought to the other ones out there in the next month or three. I still used wired headphones and rely on an SD card, so making a jump to Samsung or LG isn't out of the question right now. And even though I still enjoy the look of Sense a lot more than Samsung Experience or other Android/iOS phones, the HTC brand is going through tougher times almost every year. Familiarity isn't a bad thing, but like some of you are pointing out on here, it's hard to know how the reliability or features will remain top-notch.

You are absolutely right. HTC is awesome and I love the U11 but I too am thinking about stability of the corporation when it comes to pulling the trigger on the phone. HTC makes great products, so hopefully good things happen for them in the future.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz