Why Pre-Order???

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Ohhhh geezzzz ....... do not , not tempt meeee !!!

I'm a very weak person and am gonna try my best to be patient , remain strong and wait until the 19th !!

Not for nothing if I preorder I'll get the phone about 3ish in the afternoon because thats when FedEx delivers in my area. This versus strolling into ATT at Noon hhmmmmmm ????

But what if... It comes by 3ish.......THE DAY BEFORE!

423.gif

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I preorder because I don't like the Verizon reps opening my new phone and peeling off stuff and setting up what they think I need set up... The wife's S7 edge showed up 3 days before release and we was able to be early in the que for the gear S2 gift. That S2 promo was a nightmare for a lot of people that waited until release...

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I can understand the reasons for pre order, i don't knock anyone who does.

I don't, because when i get the phone at the store they let me look at it to make sure i dont see scratches or marks. I like doing the set up in store, signing into google account and such so if there is a problem i can have it taken care of right then.

I must be one of the few people who actually likes dealing with the people at my Verizon store lol. Never been hassled, and they always treat me good. I have never once felt rushed.

So the pre order route is good for some, but i like being able to hold the exact phone i am about to purchase before i lay my money down.

Posted via the Android Central App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02

Most don't want to go in store and be hassled. That being said, I have never had issue getting an android device day one, so preorder to me is kind of pointless. Now with iPhones that is a different story.

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My experience with pre ordering and it's usually with Sprint I also have AT&T I usually get my phone 3 to 4 days prior to Launch let me go though de emails and give a more accurate time

FeinP1118

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not pre ordering only because I'm unsure whether to get silver or black. Need to eyeball each in person. 😀

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I got my last phone by going into the T-Mobile store.... An hour after I got in line, they finally got to me..... to START setting up the phone, which took another half hour.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got my last phone by going into the T-Mobile store.... An hour after I got in line, they finally got to me..... to START setting up the phone, which took another half hour.

Yea, I hate that. It always takes a long time down here because I only have one Tmobile store which is in the mall. 30 miles to my south there are a bunch of Tmobile stores and 30 miles to my north too. When I lived in St. Louis I had THREE tmobile stores within 3 miles of me. Including two under a mile from me. Never a long wait in those stores up there. Yet verizon has stores everywhere in my area.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I enjoy opening a delivered box untouched only by moi haaaaa ...... then setting it up for the next few hours.

Though going into the store wouldnt bother me ..... even if it takes awhile. The guys at the store I go to are pretty cute sooo I"ll have no complaints here

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I did it so I made sure to get the Blue Coral and because I also wanted the Gear S2 - been so used to wearing my Apple Watch I wanted to be sure I was able to get the deal and I actually walked out of my local store with the Watch the day I preordered

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Time flies-
I'm concerned about other things not preordering.
I'm leaving Att and heading into T MOBILE and I just don't want to activate anything until it arrives- does my time start then or later but at least we have 20 days correct? It's not 20
Days till the note 7 arrives- it's allready almost
The 8th lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe