Why Pre-Order???

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to the store w my box that's coming today w my temporary phone sending temp phone back!
I don't know what to do I should head to carrier site

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
lol same here. i have had no issues with the rep's at my local store. when i stood in line 2 years ago for my iPhone plus they just gave me the phone in the box, they did not open it at all.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered just hoping to get it early. When I buy in store I usually ask them not to open the box, so I can be the one to pop my phones cherry.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I got my last phone by going into the T-Mobile store.... An hour after I got in line, they finally got to me..... to START setting up the phone, which took another half hour.

Posted via the Android Central App
That would make me nuts. I look forward to getting mine in the mail, not only because it's like getting a present lol, but because I open it and I set it up without waiting for the reps etc gibberish they do

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Truuuust me ........ I plan on making my fair share of gifs with the Note though I wont be sharing them here ahem ahem !!!
james-franco-wink.gif

Will look better on HDR screen.

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What color is the most popular.. I have the S7 edge titanium so for the Note 7 I went with black onyx

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02
Depends on your carrier and store. With my Note 5 I wanted a white 64 gb. We have several TMO stores here. I called the day before to see which one had a white 64 gb. I showed up there at 8:45 and I was their first customer that day.

It depends on your area and store completely.

Last edited:

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Save a trip to the store?

To save a trip to the store, gifts r only while supplies last, n also because of the slight chance the phones ship out earlier as they have in the past tmobile is usually first with that but I'm on Verizon.

Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02

I don't do crowd most of the time and I am internet person so this saves me a lot of time BUT as far as the trade in, I have to suck it all up to go to the store as suppose to doing it online!

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Last year I pre-ordered the note 5 on at&t right when it was available for preorder. I actually got the phone on Monday, August 17....that was 4 days before they were available in the store!!! Hoping for the same this year!!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Last year I pre-ordered the note 5 on at&t right when it was available for preorder. I actually got the phone on Monday, August 17....that was 4 days before they were available in the store!!! Hoping for the same this year!!

I'm on AT&T as well. Fingers crossed. Did yours come in the ugly carrier orange and white box or was it the nice Samsung packaging?

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Pretty sure it came in Samsung packaging too. Yeah my fingers are also crossed as I am going out of town ON the 19th...hooing to have it few days before leaving.