Why Pre-Order???

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I pre-order because 1) I don't have to deal with having to go to the store on day of release since I do have a job and won't be taking off just to go get a new phone, 2) I like the fact that when it comes in the mail I am the one opening up the phone and setting up. There's nothing I hate more than when they take that experience away from me so I never buy phones in store anymore, I always pre-order. 3) I am guaranteed a phone. I remember when I pre-ordered my s7edge (silver titanium) it was very hard to come by. Lucky for me, I only had to wait a couple of days after release to get mine, but everyone else had to wait a bit longer if they wanted the silver since it was the most popular choice being that it was a new color option. I bought the blue coral Note 7 for my sister and so far it says it will ship on the 17th or 18th, so it's possible it might come before release by a couple of days or on the day of which is fine by me. My sister is away on vacation so I get to play with her phone before she gets back lol

Posted via the Android Central App

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Save a trip to the store and T-Mobile preorders usually ship a week early.

Posted via the Android Central App

shrxwin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

That looks like the screen for a new person to place an order, does the order you placed say anything about when it will ship?

I just walked through the wizard and see the same message, I did not see it when I preordered yesterday morning - but may have missed it in my eagerness... My order status says "preparing for shipment" and the pre-auth on my VISA is showing Pending, so hoping that its just new orders since yesterday afternoon...

otherwise i'll have to call to cancel and go down to Verizon next Friday...

fingers crossed, Clarice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174