Wi-Fi doesnt turn on Nexus 6p

A

AC Question

I have had my 6P about a month now and the last week i have had issues with the Wi-FI not working. At the moment Wi-Fi just doesnt turn on, it just sits there saying "Turning Wi-Fi on..." and never turns on. A few days ago i fiddled around with wiping the partition cache, powering down the phone numerous times and it kicked back into life. Come today it has stopped working again, i have performed a factory reset on the phone to see if this fixes it but it has failed to do so. Again i have cleared the partition cache and the problem is still there.

Have run out of ideas now on what to do, i have had to buy additional data as i have reached my limit...

Any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob

Basillis

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I have had my 6P about a month now and the last week i have had issues with the Wi-FI not working. At the moment Wi-Fi just doesnt turn on, it just sits there saying "Turning Wi-Fi on..." and never turns on. A few days ago i fiddled around with wiping the partition cache, powering down the phone numerous times and it kicked back into life. Come today it has stopped working again, i have performed a factory reset on the phone to see if this fixes it but it has failed to do so. Again i have cleared the partition cache and the problem is still there.

Have run out of ideas now on what to do, i have had to buy additional data as i have reached my limit...

Any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Rob
Have you had any help as I have the exact same problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Goldring

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
It has come back to life again today after soft resetting the phone (Which i have done multiple times since it stopped), holding down power for 8 seconds or so until it reboots. Will see how this goes again, if it plays up i will try going into Safe Mode and let you know.

Thanks guys