widget locker

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
i paid for the $1.99 widget locker app for my thunderbolt. can i find the apk file and somehow transfer it to another phone? my son has the lg vortec.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
That was actually free on Amazon a while back. I grabbed it but don't really use it. I suggest you and your son check the Amazon Market every day and check out the free app. of the day. I doubt they'll offer that again but they have a lot of great apps.

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Darn, I missed that? I've been on the fence about getting it because I'm afraid it might slow the phone down or use up battery.

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Darn, I missed that? I've been on the fence about getting it because I'm afraid it might slow the phone down or use up battery.

It doesn't slow down the phone at all. The only issue I've found is using Double Twists lock screen it makes you have to unlock the phone twice.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
if your son has the new market, you can add your gmail account to his phone (dont sync any part of if though)
go to market
menu
accounts, choose your account
find widgetlocker
download it (shouldn't need to be bought again)
switch back to his account after the DL finishes.
now i would assume you have to keep your account on there, for the app to work, but maybe not. havent tried that.

i did this just the other day for my wife and Tasker. the only thing she wanted was to have wifi turn on at home, and thats it.

again, this only works with the new market (the tiled look market) as it is the only one to support multiple accounts to my knowledge.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
It's possible.. what's not possible is posting links to apks of paid apps.

wasnt look for anyone to post the link or anything i have already paid for it.
also, i understand this is only a $2 app, if it was anybody else i would tell them the same thing, go buy it but this is my son we are talking about.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
if your son has the new market, you can add your gmail account to his phone (dont sync any part of if though)
go to market
menu
accounts, choose your account
find widgetlocker
download it (shouldn't need to be bought again)
switch back to his account after the dl finishes.
Now i would assume you have to keep your account on there, for the app to work, but maybe not. Havent tried that.

I did this just the other day for my wife and tasker. The only thing she wanted was to have wifi turn on at home, and thats it.

Again, this only works with the new market (the tiled look market) as it is the only one to support multiple accounts to my knowledge.
great idea !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia