[Closed] Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin_monteza

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Hello Android Central,Negri Electronics and Poweramp.Thank you for this opportunity you've given.Thank you for the sponsors as well.I've been an android phone lover for many years.I'm also a big fan of Poweramp.Because it's the best music player I've ever used.It allows me to play a music like a pro.I would recommend it to every Android user because it's the powerful music player that you could found in Google Play Store.I also love the features of that music player.I've found it unique and simple yet powerful.I love that music player and I've used it for many years.The second one is the Android Central.It's the best Android website that features many truthful and helpful news about Android.I've trusted that website because it's reliable and informative.I like to read news from Android Central every minute.Because they are always updated.This Android website is the best I could recommend to my friends and relatives.It gives more information than the other Android Website.I could say that Android Central is the BEST.Also because of that features and other information that I found in Android Central,they've proven me that their slogan "The Center of Android Universe" is correct and truthful.I've learned many tips and tricks for Android and Android phones because of Android Central.Thank you for the editors and staffs of the Android Central for the tireless updates and information in their website.Thank you Android Central for this.And Negri Electronics,thank you also for this contest.Thank you because you're also handling the shipping.I've trusted your company for many years because you're the best when in comes to unlocked wireless handsets,support and also the shipping.I love the service you're giving to the loyal customers like me.Because of that,you're valuing much the customers like me.Thanks for the support.You're the best electronics shop that I could found in this world.Thank you all for this contest.Have a nice day.Wishing you all the best.I wish that all of you will grow more in your business.Thanks again.

Jorge Muniz

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

I'd love me a new android phone! Been with the Inspire for 4 years running

KalsonX

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Yahoo! Love to win an Andrd.

Last edited:

Rashpal1

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,Android Central,Thanks for this awesome Giveaway,Wish to win this one.I d'nt have a smartphone yet and can not afford that....Good Luck to everyone.Once again thanks....

akash santhosh

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site

can only dream of those kind of phone here from india
thougts creates things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress