Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kek0000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
What would I use this phone for? Well it would be so incredible that I can't even fathom a way to tell you. Let's just say that there would be a lot of incredible Android cell phone aerobatics involving lots of "ooohs" and "aaaahhhhs" as thousands of innocent women and children would be saved from the clutches of evil doers by the glory that is the the Droid Incredible on a scale that has never been seen before even on a Michael Bay movie. Just sayin'. It would be that incredible. Yeah.

-Kek

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
With the HTC Incredible I would gain Access to the roof of the engineering building (or the library) on the University of West Florida campus. While there I would take an 8mp shot of the incredible view overlooking Escambia Bay and Scenic Hwy while enjoying the last year I will be attending UWF. That would be amazing.

shebamehr

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
What would I do with a Droid Incredible? I would use it to count to infinity (twice), divide by zero, calculate the value of pi (all of it), solve the Poincar? Conjecture and show the world what just what INCREDIBLE things DROID DOES.

ROCKETDIGITAL

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Incredible feats

That's easy. I will do what my ERIS cannot. Like Sense UI on an Android platform that isn't 1.5. How about turn by turn maps? yeah I love my phone, but am unrepentantly jealous of those that can get software upgrades/updates.:confused:

ozzie6616

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
With the Droid Incredible I Can...

Further enhance my productivity on when I work on my website writing about Digital Marketing all while, listening to Pandora and checking my twitter and facebook updates. And with the 1Ghz. Snapdragon processor, I will finally be able to do all that and more without my phone freezing up on me like my Blackberry Curve! =(

- Ozzie
OzzieSantana.com

BigJG4

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well

You've read our Verizon Droid Incredible review. You've watched the unboxing. You followed along through the software walkthrough and compared it to the Evo 4G and Nexus One.

Now it's time to win one. That's right, we're giving away a Droid Incredible to one incredibly (finally, our first "incredible pun") lucky Android Central reader. Here's what you need to know:

• In this thread, tell us what incredible feats (pun #2) you will accomplish with a Verizon Droid Incredible. We'll pick our favorite response on April 28 and announce it on the front of the site.
  • And because we're the best damn Android blog around, we're gonna up the ante and give away two Bluetooth headsets from the Android Central Store. Anytime you post (starting now) in our Droid Incredible forum, you're entered to win.
  • As mentioned above, this all ends on April 28, so get to it, and good luck!

Good bye big blue. Hello BIG RED! Looking forward to all the Incredible adventures together.

pdagadget

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Incredible.

I am a service tech that works in the security industry. I will use the Incredible to prove to my boss that Android truly has a place in the professional world. Listed below are the things I can use it for.

1. Sending and receiving email.
2. Share Calendars.
3. Take job site pictures to send back to the shop.
4. View tech documents when I am out on service calls.
5. I can download files to transfer to my laptop.
6. I can use pdanet on the phone to setup my laptop to surf the internet.

Do not tell the boss but I can use it to listen to music and play videos during down time.

I hope to convince the boss to switch all of the technicians to an Android phone. It would truly make me a mobile powerhouse.

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll have the most awesome, sexiest phone in school, be able to give my Eris to my amazing mom who deserves a better phone than the piece of crap that she has now, and I can finally trump the stoopid iTards in our Android vs. iPhone arguments that the whole school gets involved in for some reason.

So, let me be epic. Kthnx.

And I need a research paper topic. Mebbers I'll do it on comparisions of some phones? I'll be need a better phone for that. ^_^

lunchbizox

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
My incredible feat would be to spread the joys of android 2.1 to all the customers that I sell android phones to. I currently sell phones that are android 1.5 and I could then show them what amazing things they could do with the new updates in android 2.1 and sense.

gloria_hill6

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Well, I have three kids, with the Droid INCREDIBLE i would be able to take better pictutres and videos of my kids performances at their school. I would be able to go their friends birthday parties without getting lost (with the better navigation apps turn by turn yay!! ) And also i would stop thinking about getting an Iphone....... thank you... <3 <3 :0)

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
now thats incredible

if i won the droid incredible i would FINALLY be able to not worry about which rom is going to actually work and overclocking the moto droid thus reducing the anxiety i have that is already a disorder. i would finally have an incredible leet ui because everyone knows sense is the best :p imo. i could finally use password keeper so i dont forget all my websites and app's with user names because when i flash new rom's it wont save the data!!!! i would have an incredible camera to take pictures that actually look decent enough to show people on my facebook and picasa accounts!!!!

and last but not least i would feel incredibly cool and every body will drool!

good luck everybody love androidcentral the new crackberry!!

jason

NoW tHaTs InCrEdIbLe! <--- would be my new sig on everything

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Well first off, I'll use it as a phone, duh! I'll use that thing until there isn't a screen left on it, it'll be worn off from all the awesome use. Secondly I will use it to help me create the device that Quinn Mallory used to travel from alternate reality to alternate reality in Sliders. Oh and more importantly, this phone will help me work up the nuts to ask my girlfriend of 5 years to marry me. *Here's hoping!*

RanHam335

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Im going to use it to take 8mp pics of the no photography areas of work!! We're not aloud to have cameras but they don't say anything about cellphones. Id just need to keep my job long enough to pay for the phone, but if I win a free phone I don't even need to worry about that!!

YoYoPunk

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I will make a promo video for Android Central using the 8MP camera in the Incredible. What will this video consist of you ask? Professional yo-yoing.

Yes, that's right. Yo-yoing like you've never seen it before. As a professional yo-yoer and video production (post-production concentration) major, it is certain to be top-notch.

If you don't believe me, check out this video that I made last year. I guess that would probably ruin the whole "yo-yoing like you've never seen it before" bit, but it at least gives you a taste of what's to come if you chose me. :)

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I will use that INCREDIBLE phone to find a reason to sue Apple, seeing that they find any reason, INCREDIBLE or not to sue any competition.

But really I will be able to get off the sinking ship known as the Droid Eris without going back to the other sinking ship known a my blackberry tour.

sqlgeek#AC

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Goodness!!!

What will I NOT do with this phone! The biggest thing will be having a phonee that can handle multiple applications at one time. I will be enjoying not having to pull the battery several times daily just to make phone calls. I will also enjoying not having a moment pass me by because the camera takes 10 seconds to respond to my button push. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones