Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjn14

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the Evo and wish I would have waited for the Epic. Coming from the touch pro 2, I'm really missing the QWERTY keyboard. Oh well...:(

artifact

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This is the android phone I have been waiting for all this time. Can't wait to get my hands on this piece of tech. Right now I'm rocking an old Samsung SGH-E840
Samsung SGH-E840
from the days of the motorola razor and ultra thin phones. I put off upgrading to a smartphone as I felt it wasnt necessary for years. Course then my gf got a smartphone and and alas this hunk of plastic I have currently isn't even capable of receiving picture mail. (So much for the dirty pics for me.) Been waiting on this phone to switch back to sprint, as I can not stand ATT any longer. Gotta wait on the next paycheck and for it to be available though. If android central helped me out, id be grateful. Props on the great site and keep it up with the best android website around

:)

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Love these give a ways! Curious to see about this phone and if it smokes the EVO or not. I still have my money on the EVO but I'm open to find out!!

Hopefully I win so now my wife can get herself an android and I can get her to stop using mine all the time :p

ac3ntr0

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,
NOOBIE here, I have a Palm Pre and was thinking about getting the EVO, but I am glad that I have waited, the Epic is defiantly the one for me, I had no real problems with my Pre and like it, but would like to move to the Android system

BiggestHorse

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
These Android phones ROCK - with an Epic 4G it will be EASY to rescue the domestic health care industry, get to dinner On Time AND find something to view for fun before turning in. The more open the source, the better! Go Google!

liggy

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hoping to upgrade from my Palm Pre which is a great phone running at 1GHz as well, but the apps are just missing! HP really needs to invest in apps development, but in the meantime I need to upgrade to Android!!

Erhsaii

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Love this phone!

I got my Epic 4G this morning. So far, I'm in love! This phone is blazing fast out of the box, and the Super Amoled display is just brilliant. And, for those who care, the USB port is the same size as the Samsung Moment, so there was no need to buy a new car charger. My upgrade wasn't due, but being the Android fanatic that I am, I gladly (lol) paid the $499.99 plus tax. So please pick me as the winner, so I can have this beautiful phone for free and return the over $500 to my now empty bank account!

amej413

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Android Central Peeps,

This phone looks amazing, debating between this Sammy or The EVO 4G. Not sure which one to choose from, moving from a Palm Pixi on Sprint that is just a mess.. it freezes, opens cards automatically and does not receive texts from multiple family members.

Please android folks, choose me!!! I will do the world some good and "Pay it forward" if I am chosen. Thank you.

Anthony

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
As a pretty die hard Blackberry user, I have to say that what Android phones have to offer consumers is pretty intriguing.

MS Outlook has been my friend [and enemy] for about 4 years now, and I've slowly been trying to wean myself off the product by utilizing the Google products.

My husband and daughter have HTC Evos, and I think I'm to the point that I'm ready to make the leap and go with an Android device.

My fingers are crossed for a free "Epic" intro to the Android world!

Last edited:

bucc0303

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Giving away an epic phone is the best idea I have come across. I have already been telling people about this site and since then three of my buddies have posted intrest in becoming members of your forums. Its a great idea to bring additional buzz to the site. Also to treat your members more awsome than you already do. Thanks android central.

allsighs

May 22, 2010
Visit site
That is such a sexy sexy phone. I have to admit, i am missing a keyboard a bit (even my old Pre's). Not to mention, I cant wait to have this thing rooted with some nice vanilla Android goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank