[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

encherahim

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I want a Nexus 5X because it is a Nexus phone and it is the latest one too. Like a stranger once said to me, "when life gives you lemons and a Nexus, choose a Nexus instead, lemons are evil...and if Android Central giving you away free Nexus 5X, post a comment on this thread...." Over years on Android, I must say my old Galaxy Nexus was the best Android phones I've ever used. Nothing beat a phone with vanilla Android, vanilla Android and vanilla Android. (don't mind my bad English)

Gabriel Stegerean

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I have had a Nexus 5 since it first came out 2 years ago and, unfortunately, I have managed to drop it and break the screen. It's now beyond usable and it pains me every day I look at it because I loved this phone (I still do), but I'm not sure I'm willing to shell out almost the price of a second-hand N5 just to repair the screen.

The Nexus 5X feels like a natural progression for me in this case, plus my birthday is coming up in December so it would be absolutely amazing if I were to win it.

matthewfrank89

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I want a Nexus 5x because its stock google and will give me the timely updates I want and the latest and greatest. Also the phone is dope and i'll be switching from an iPhone 6s

xxGBHxx

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Please x infinite with a cherry on top.. Okay so you are allergic to cherries. I'll put some fruit-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, taste-free topping on that will dress up this plea nicely.

smallpsych

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want a Nexus 5X? I'll tell you. Because it is SWEET!!! And... well... you're giving it away for free. Who doesn't want free stuff. It gets better when the free stuff is actually something that you WANT!!! You guys should pick me because, well, because you've never done that in the past! I've entered your contests before and, nada. Well, why not right that (not so) wrong. Why not pick this random guy that's asking for something nice! Pick me. That is all!

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Winning the 5X would be a great blessing for me since it'd be the phone that would replace my 4 year old phone. I also like to tinker with phones and a nexus is the best phone to fiddle with. ☺

bamalloyd

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
As we are now retired and in an effort to scale-down expenses, we are going 'cell only' for our communications, Internet access, etc. We would like to WIN the Nexus 5X because of the security it will provide us as we take care of our business via the phone. And, oh yeah, WINNING is well..."just awesome!" :^)

greentruck1974

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I had a Nexus 7 2013, and really enjoyed the true Android Experience. I would like win a new phone just mainly because I don't want to spend a bunch of $$$ to purchase a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick