[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovenexus6p

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
for me its the software, marshmallow. It looks amazing, now on tap, doze, battery optimization, I think this is a great piece of software. The hardware is also top notch AND AND i am terrrrrrrrrrrribly bored of my iphone :)

vkap86

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I am a student - can't afford a new phone and my old Galaxy is extremely slow and bloated. Really want to feel the newest and greatest stock vanilla android experience with the Nexus 6P as I have never owned a Nexus device!

ilovenexus6p

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
i want it for the software, marshmallow. It really looks amazing, now on tap, doze . this is a great piece of software. The hardware is also top notch.AND AND I AM TERRRRRRRRRIBLY BORED OF MY IPHONE :(

OjilEye

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
My history of Android phones has been the Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I've always been locked into a 2-year contract with Verizon. I want to shed that cycle and jump to what I think is the best Android phone out there today... the Nexus 6P!!!

Mike Majeski

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I love my Nexus 6, but the Nexus 6P looks like it takes everything great about the original 6 and makes it better! But it's the fingerprint scanner that is the winner for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci