[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCal2722

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I would love the Nexus 6P from Android Central because I can't afford one! Its a beautiful bit of technology and the price indicates this which places it a bit out of reach for me, but Android Central will correct that for me, with a bit of luck!

MajorMotah

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Being stuck with a Iphone 4 for over a year now:-[(I know it was old tech when I got it, but it was still an upgrade from my 3GS) is taking it's toll on me
(OOOOOHHHHHHHH THHHHHHEEEE SSSSSSSLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWNEEEEEESSSSSS).
Granted I could get a cheap MotoG(definate upgrade that I can afford), but I want a real BIG upgrade, something sizable, and I have been eyeing the Nexus line for a while, and for the most part it has been solid.

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I want a 6P because the screen on my HTC One M8 is too sensitive, even with an otterbox - can't scroll up and down without clicking things by accident. very annoying, and its too small, I want a bigger screen.

stetre76

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Why I want a Nexus 6P for myself - because I got my wife and both my kids a new smartphone for Christmas, so it's kinda sad that I am the only one in the family with an old Mobile now....

orozcomanuel

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I want to win a Nexus 6P because i want to know how the pure android feels like and besides that I can't buy because I'm from Nicaragua. I'm traveling for the first time to the US on December 25th and I really want to get that phone since is the android as it finest.

mastersofwolves

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I really want this phone because my S4 is on its last leg. Sides of the screen are chipping off and it seems like there is some sort of gold paint (looks like it) underneath the screen. Don't really have the money right now to afford the new phone.

kris_leeds

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely everything about it.

And so i can go to the pub, with my iLemon 6 owning friend and i'll once again preach the Church of Android whilst he harps on about things Android have had for years.

That and i can finally retire my broken HTC ONE M8....

geek504

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
My last upgrade was a LG2; stolen in IKEA parking-lot.
Tracked down to a address in the middle of a trailer park.
Police won't retrieve or pass it to the county where the scums stole it.
Still using my sister's hand-down GalaxyS3 with a crack screen. Need upgrade but could not afford.

Sob-story end; reason WHY.
If I am to win one of the three available, I would dare to do anything you guys want. Except anything that will bring harm to another human being.
Sincerely,
N.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick