[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangrel

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Because I have an HTC One M7 with a dead light sensor, so all my dark images now have a lovely tinge of purple.

And more importantly, I have a two year old daughter who likes to steal Daddy's phone from his pocket and play with it. So far no phone calls or texts to China, however she has managed to set me reminders in Google Keep to remember to do kkkkjdfjjkdkkjfkfj at 9am, followed up by iouweoruioweruoiereruoiewru also at 9am.

So, if Daddy could get a nice, shiny new Nexus 6p, I could donate the old M7 to her, SIM-less, and thus protecting the world from random facebook posts of dinosaurs, Dora the Explorer, or one of our cats butts.

conway125

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win because I really want to leave Verizon and and be free. This is the first nexus phone that i think can compete against the big boys and with Googles goodnes.

Chappellshow

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had a decent android phone since my nexus 4. I would love the 6p for the new camera and because I do most of my computing on Mobile devices it would be awesome to have a phone that can handle that with ease.

GotVitaminC

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I really want to win the 6P because of its sleek design, fingerprint reader, great camera, Marshmallow 6.0, and so many more reasons. Also, my mom and I had never had the chance of owning any smartphone before, let alone a high-end smartphone because of our low income. Before I was born, my father divorced my mom, so my mom and I are on our own. This is why it would be just great if I could win the 6P.

Last edited:

ironyh

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I am one of those guys who wants it not for my self- but rather for my spouse. Yes, that's cheesy, I know. But here is the deal:

I'm a student. I studying to be a nurse. And I don't have that much money. Pritty much no money. The one who supports me is my boyfriend. He's kind and pritty muh hands me half of his salary so I can do uni without asking for anything in return but me going after the thing I want to be. He is humble and a gentle man with a big hart. He's been eye-ing the 6P since it was announced. But he can't afford it for himself after the support he is givining me. I'd like to make it upp to him with your awsome help.

YoAndroide

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 4 has given me a great time for almost 3 years, but now I think it's the right time for a change (no official marshmallow for the little one), and Nexus is the way to go for me. But in Europe the 6p is expensive so I'm in for the chance to get it free!

Aerobane

Banned
Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Would like to give my pops my Note4 for christmas (he's been wanting the stylus forever) and take the 6P for myself. Also so i can switch from devil ATT to GoogleFi.

HMichael

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I would like to win a 6P because my GNEX is dying - it's so sad. Poor little guy sputters...
Now with Marshmallow - he doesn't even stand a chance. I don't have the hear to tell him though.
Maybe Hanukkah Harry will bring him a big Nexus 6P brother this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay