[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8454

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I want the 6P because I fell in love with it when it was first unveiled. The specs are fantastic, especially for that price. I had been planning on buying one, but can't right now, so it would be a huge help to win!

K Jizzle

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to see how smooth and fast Marshmallow is, fingerprint scanner, quick & easy way to get in the phone without any problems it seems, and the camera, which I saw in a video takes pretty smooth & nicely lighted photos.

gadgetfan

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently rocking a GS3, so I think an upgrade is overdue. Why do I want a Nexus 6P?

• Pure Android. I believe the Nexus tablets in my home point and laugh at my three-year-old TouchWiz'd phone. Or maybe they're pointing and laughing at me for using it. I'm not sure.
  • Fingerprint scanner.
  • Sounds like this phone has a decent camera, and anything current has to be an upgrade over the GS3 camera.
  • I spend a lot of time in or commuting to/from the hospital with my four-year-old, and I need to be able to stay in touch. Also, his Marshmallow-powered Nexus 9 mocks my KitKat GS3 when we're on train rides together.
  • If I win, you'll have saved me from even considering a Black Friday phone-shopping outing. Please, think of the children. Well, my children anyway. They'd rather have me safe from the Black Friday masses.

aidanea

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I want the Nexus 6p because it has the best version of android available, if gets updates straight from Google, it has a great camera, and it has a very interesting design. I also love how Google is partnering up with Huawei.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.