[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde Jones

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I really wanna win the Nexus 6P! After years of dealing with terrible cameras, I'd love a phone that not only gets the latest updates first, but also has a great camera & fingerprint sensor.

Please please please let me win!!!!

Rektifying

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I want the Nexus 6P because I feel it is the best Android device currently available. Not just because of build quality, design, and performance, but because of the whole package and the fact that it runs stock Android. I am a huge fan of Nexus devices and I am a Nexus lifer. I will only purchase Nexus devices for as long as they are available. I am currently using a Nexus 6. My 3 year old son Jax got ahold of it and cracked the display. Also, the charging port stopped working so I have to charge it via wireless charging which takes forever. I have been wanting to repair / replace it but I truly can not afford it. Thank you for your consideration.

Vcastro4554

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
The reason I want the Nexus 6p is because I have never experience the Google experience. I followed the announcement for this phone so closely. But I've always been looking for that phone to replace my desire for HTC and solid performance. All I've heard so far from reviews is how incredible this phone is. I'd love to try it for my self.

Gilberto Felix

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Greetings from Puerto Rico;

I want to win the Nexus 6P, first becausse here inthe island we doesnt know when probably we will get it. And Im a fan of Google products, I have android phones since Moto Cliq, then samsung galaxy 1, samsung galaxy note 2, Moto Rzr HD, Moto X 2013 and now Moto x 2014. Also I have chromecast, chromebook (toshiba chromebook 2) and a Moto 360. After reading all the reviews of the Nexus 6p that is the best phone in the market why not bring it to Puerto Rico, after Google retired the Project Ara.

Thanks

GoDroidGo

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I would like a phone I could count on. One that gets updates that actually work. One where I am no longer tied to one carrier. A phone that when i pull it out of my pocket it takes center stage. One that makes people's jaws drop. When they ask me what phone that is. I can stand tall and proudly say a NEXUS 6P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali