[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizerdeb

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
The Nexus 5x would be my dream come true!!!. I read about the glass on the 6p camera breaking, but the reason for the 5x is I have used the big phones and feel like I am ready for a normal sized phone that could be used with one hand and fits discreetly into my pocket. I think the Google Nexus line is awesome, love the phones and would love to have a 5x!!

njgill05

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to say I'd choose the Nexus 6P as that's what I'm planning on upgrading too after the holidays. Fingerprint scanner, better camera, nicer screen, easier to hold than my current Nexus 6, it's a no brainer.

untitledlives

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I would pick a 5x. So that i can hack it and really get to know android at its core. I remember flashing cyanogen nightlies on my g1; I abused that thing till it had a 30 min battery life

gna

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I would love the Nexus 6P. It's the latest and greatest nexus phone with high quality hardware and vanilla android, anything which is on the checklist of this geek.

Dymphe

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
The Nexus 5X would be perfect Santa darling. Got on the bandwagon of larger phablets but really want to get back to a phone that can be used with one hand again.

The camera is definitely another reason along with the fingerprint security.

joel.24

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 6p. My nexus 5 has a cracked screen and camera, the joys the of teaching PE with my phone in my pocket. I figured I try a big phone once in my life and why not the 6p!

Status
Not open for further replies.