[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Ratherder

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd take the 6P. First, after three straight HTC devices (Incredible, Rezound, and One (m8)), I'd like to try a straight shot of Android. I'd take the 6P over the 5X because I have a thing for multiples and powers of 3, and 5 is neither a power nor a multiple of 3.
I admit I'd also like the bundle of AndroidCentral goodies. That seems cool.

Nelo Nath

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'd absolutely get a Nexus 6P, it's flawless design and potential is exactly what I need for heaving multitasking and, above all, I just love getting updates faster!

eddietee77

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I would really like the 5X! I am a big android fan and would love to have a phone that gets updated by google. Money is a little tight right now, as I am saving for a wedding ring. This phone would bring me up to date on Android. I would love this 5X.

smallpsych

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Why do I need a Nexus 6P? I'll tell you. The Nexus 6P has an underutilized function that most people don't know about. The 6P allows its user to travel exactly 0.000133987 seconds into the past when held in the right hand with the left arm extended and at a 62.7 degree angle away from the body. The time traveled increases by 0.00000041112297% when Sagittarius and Pluto are in alignment.

Why do I need to travel 0.000133987 seconds into the past? Because, if I do, I can save the world. Period. End of Story. Now, in the famous words of the Terminator, "[give it to] me if you want to live."

dannyjunior

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 6P! I'm ready to make the jump to a larger phone, and I'm craving a stock Android Nexus experience (currently on a Galaxy S5). That and the camera would be a true upgrade.

Quasar

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I would choose the Nexus 6P because of the build quality. That nice metal body, the better processor, the extra RAM, the stereo speakers, the AMOLED screen and the extra camera features all add up to the perfect Nexus phone to get right now.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 6P. I've been sucked into the iOS world and this device is the only one that has me wanting to come back! Rescue me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick