[Closed] Win an ASUS Transformer and keyboard from Nvidia and AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADa#AC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

With 2 USB ports, an SD card, and a really cool keyboard dock the Asus Transformer is a favorite of many. It has the juicy Tegra 2 inside, so you can play some of the best games on Android as well as watch HD video with ease, and of course it runs the latest version of Honeycomb.

Here's your chance to win one, with the keyboard!

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
Was this yesterday .... ??

GMLumpy

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
out of all the NVida Tegra 2 tablets with Android 3 out there I want the transformer the most! plus it's got a cool name (if your a kid from the 80's, which I am!).
I hope I win!!

BdawgTrap

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

with 2 usb ports, an sd card, and a really cool keyboard dock the asus transformer is a favorite of many. It has the juicy tegra 2 inside, so you can play some of the best games on android as well as watch hd video with ease, and of course it runs the latest version of honeycomb.

Here's your chance to win one, with the keyboard!

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at android central -- that's how i'll be getting in touch with you next sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win :) :)

FredT700

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Please help. So many tablets, can't decide which one to get. If I win this one, I can get back to my life and my shopping headache will go away. Thank you!!

bazzturnal

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
If you guys want to contribute to my Android Central addiction your doing a excellent job. I've never won a contest, & I would love to win a tablet to try to start developing for Android. I did a lot of developing on the original X-Box. Keep up the good job guys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire