[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I love video games and never have time to get into console games. A shield would be great for a little bit of gaming when I'm not chasing my son around. Oh yeah and he'd probably like it too.

demon09

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Because I just moved into my first home and I'm getting married soon. We don't have cable TV or enough money for a good gaming rig, so it gets very boring here. Also, I just started taking the train to work, which usually means long stretches of downtime that could be filled with an Nvidia Shield.

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Balancing two jobs, a marriage and a 18 month old is pretty tough. My old school n64 just isn't cutting it and this would allow me to have a break while the baby sleeps. Thank you for running this contest.

goober84

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

If you're reading this, it means you want to enter our NVIDIA Shield Father's Day Contest. By now you've already left a comment on our contest post (good!), but now comes the fun part. Leave a reply in this thread telling us WHY you should win the NVIDIA Shield!

Have fun, get creative, and blow us away with your reasoning.

Remember, the contest closes on June 15th at 11:59 PM EDT, and is open to U.S. Residents ONLY. Enter only ONCE... if you post twice in this thread by mistake, report the post or contact one of our moderators explaining your error.

Good luck!

aoaleman

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I "should" win the NVIDIA Shield because I've been interested in it ever since its launch but have not had the money to get it. I love how Portal and Half-Life 2 are now available on it. Additionally, I love Android Central! I visit everyday.

yogehi

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Because both myself and my dad are Nvidia fans. He's been wanting a shield for a while now. Would make his father's day awesome if I won him one.

goober84

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I should win because I just bought my 65 year old father his first Android phone and he's obsessed with playing games on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.