[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wessock

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My dad ia dead, my son is only 2 and it's my birthday as well, so I want this for me! I've pretty much given up gaming since the little guy came, so a good portable system would help a lot.

swimrage

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If I should win, this would be the second best gift this fathers day because my son is now old enough to give me a hug this year and that is going to be the best gift.

gizak

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm a new dad, and if there's one thing I miss, it's my gaming free time. NVidia makes some awesome gear, this is one of them. The mobile flexibility to sneak in a toilet shoot out or garage adventure is surely desirable. And having physical keys is detrimental to quality gaming. As a matter of fact, I'd even upgrade my video card in my PC to try and stream videos to the shield when I can't escape to my gaming man cave.... This is my first Father's Day, and this would make me one happy papa...and when I'm happy, I'll surely change that next diaper. Unless I'm about to win.

dragonsamq

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
As a Father of 3 young kids it is a bit hard to get in some quality gaming time. This would fill this empty gaming void I've had for a while. Plus the wife will not be mad since I would have not payed for it. Thank you.

Derek Lumpkin

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Because I really would like to win something at least once, and because I would really like to own, and spend ridiculous amounts of time testing this awesome device

BillJude56

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I should win because, according to my daughter, I'm “the bestest Daddy in the whole world!". (Trust me, the little brat knows what she's talking about.)

agileconnor

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I would want to win this because both me and my dad are tech geeks. My dad himself taught me how to program when I was I kid. Now later in life I'm helping him with programming for Android devices. I myself have already released two apps and my dad has made a widget. My little brother is now interested in trying to make a game for Android devices and my dad would love to help him. I think this would be the perfect platform for him to teach my brother on. Plus my dad could sit back and play some Half Life and Portal on road trips! Happy Father's Day! Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia