Woke up to Jellybean 4.1.1 update

miata492

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Turned on my Xoom this morning and the Jellybean was there waiting for me! Installed quickly and easily everything seems to be running smoothly! I will post a screen shot a little later this morning.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

miata492

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I was not part of the soak test. I have not seen any other mention out there about it rolling out but it obviously is.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
as asked already, this a wifi only xoom? Im anxious to get home and see if the update is waiting for me, I have my xoom here at work with me but I dont have a reliable wifi network to even see if its available

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this is only the wifi xooms receiving the update currently. Verizon will be far, far behind.

The process for forcing the update is to go to apps>Google services framework>clear data>force close and then when you check for update it will say last checked 12/31/1969.

migespy

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Any way you could upload a demo vid on youtube? I would love to see the responsiveness that project butter has on it. I love my N7, but I just wanna see if I douched by selling my Xoom without testing jellybean on it first.

Jdyount

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
My bet is that a couple of non-MFN members inadvertently had their Xoom's serial number mixed in with the soak test push. Why would Motorola push an ota the day after the soak test started?

pappyfire

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Where is everyone who got it located? May have missed it, but the only location I saw in an 'I got it' post was the UK. Anyone in the US?