Woohoo! 25 cent app sale at Google Play

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I picked up PickSay Pro because I have used the free version multiple times to annotate screen shots for presentations and communication of cures to issues with system issues at work. I figured it couldn't hurt to have the Pro version. It's actually useful for this purpose, I don't edit photos normally beyond the scope of a regular picture editior. For 25 cents, why not.

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I use Kingsoft office - it doesn't cost me a quarter and I like it much better than Office Pro.

---------- Post Merged at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:25 PM ----------

WHAT YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT WILLIS?

I agree with you on Kingsoft after a very limited experience with it and Office Suite which I jumped on when I saw the sale. For most users, myself included, it seems more intuitive and I like the toolbar options. The only shortcoming is that it doesn't do PowerPoint and I occasionally need to view these files, I can't imagine trying to actually create/update one on a tablet.

Mongooze2

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Today's sale: I'm picking up the PDF thingy. I might take the flick golf as well, but I doubt it because I'm concerned about flicking with all the stories I'm reading about the glass cracking just by breathing on it and what have you.

I just picked it up, it's actually really fun. You don't actually need to flick the screen, you just swipe in the direction you want to hit the ball. The length of the swipe determines how far you hit it.

Anyway I like this sale. I also picked up fifa, world of goo, and mass effect. World of goo is really interesting. I haven't even installed the other ones yet. Looking forward to tomorrow's deals.

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
tunein pro

Several descriptions for apps, including this one which I'm interested in, say "not compatible" with with my Google Nexus 7. I've never downloaded on unless it says it's compatible.

webegone, are you using the same device, or a different one?

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Tunein Radio Pro is rocking on my Google Nexus 7 and Toshiba Thrive.

I'm just curious. Did it say the app was "not compatible" with the Nexus7? I have the free version and it works fine but there was no warning about incompatibility.

tune-in app.JPG

I'm still new at all this stuff and don't want to chance corrupting my Nexus OS.

Last edited:

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely getting Where's My Perry, yesterday I got a Temple Run: Brave.
My little brother is gonna LOVE my nexus 7 when he gets his hands on it.
I've been loading it up with games just for him.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
So, you're all saying that it's okay to download apps that say ""not compatible" with the Nexus7?!" Actually, the Google Play store will not let me download them. Those who do must have a device other than the Google Nexus 7?!

Last edited:

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Once again mostly games. Nothing that would make this device more productive. Dont get me wrong, some very good games. But i'm sad.

Rootbrain

hichris123

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Here is what I get. I have no clue about yours.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348960827543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348960827543.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 91

ice2008

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
A bit of a shame that the sale is so heavily focused on games, but oh well, the stuff is nearly free so can't complain too much.

Sent from my ST25i using Android Central Forums

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm just curious. Did it say the app was "not compatible" with the Nexus7? I have the free version and it works fine but there was no warning about incompatibility.

View attachment 39020

I'm still new at all this stuff and don't want to chance corrupting my Nexus OS.

That's odd - because I bought it yesterday and haven't bought anything that says it's incompatible - so just checked again and it says it IS compatible. (It works too, but not every station loads)

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get ME infiltrator for .25? I bought it earlier today but don't see it on sale anymore....

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been setting up a Nabi tablet for my granddaughter for her 6th birthday so this is perfect timing. Seuss books, easy games, fun stuff.

jmaudi0

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
yeah this sale is perfect! i just got my Nexus 7 on Tuesday of this past week. perfect opportunity to stock up and really put that $25 credit to good use!

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Cogs game. Looked pretty sweet from the video and got great reviews. Love the steampunk themed stuff!

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pumice stone