Would have been great to have Screen Off Memo on outer Display

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
WTH Samsung! Why?
Could have been a real note taking beast with the advantage of taking notes on the fly! Don't see myself walking with the main display open as didn't with ZF2. Would have been great to use Screen off memo....
How's everybody else with this? :-[
Peace

jmartin

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree that having the outer screen be Wacom enabled would be very useful. I'm glad I kept my N20U as that remains my go to for situations where note taking are likely. I love my ZF3, but the pen is more of an afterthought for me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
WTH Samsung! Why?
Could have been a real note taking beast with the advantage of taking notes on the fly! Don't see myself walking with the main display open as didn't with ZF2. Would have been great to use Screen off memo....
Peace
I use that feature a lot :(

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I agree that having the outer screen be Wacom enabled would be very useful. I'm glad I kept my N20U as that remains my go to for situations where note taking are likely. I love my ZF3, but the pen is more of an afterthought for me.
I agree , didn't buy the fold because it came with a spen .

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I agree , didn't buy the fold because it came with a spen .

I hear ya.... that's why when I had the ZF2, had found a great solution though definitely missed some Spen features!
I Am Glad to have it now; and, do miss the ease of grabbing and writing - as opposed to FLIPping and writing. ✌

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I hear ya.... that's why when I had the ZF2, had found a great solution though definitely missed some Spen features!
I Am Glad to have it now; and, do miss the ease of grabbing and writing - as opposed to FLIPping and writing.
Agree!

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
WTH Samsung! Why?
Peace

I agree. Probably next year's model will have that capability

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
WTH Samsung! Why?
Peace

Not okay. It is disappointing to me that the outer screen is not pen enabled.
Elly44