Would you buy a T-bolt today?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I will Never go Back to the htc thunderbolt horrible battery life. I picked up the Motorola Droid Bionic yesterday and in my opinion it is a way better on the first full charge i got 7.5 hours and I expect it only to get better with a couple more full cycles and plus I was on it for most of the 7.5 hours getting it setup the way I like it and seeing what it could do. The thunderbolt was dead with in the first 3-4 hours and really did not improve much after that. Plus the Bionic was faster and more responsive. That is my two cents take it or leave it.

Hows your camera?

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hows your camera?
Camera is pretty good but it has the similar low light issue as the first droid x's camera not as bad as the x. Quadrant score is 2538. And i got 11 hours 45minutes on the second full chrage with medium to light useage. The Droid Bionic is a pretty awesome phone i am lovin it so far.

ji001

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I would buy the bionic of course. We always want the latest. But the bionic has mirror mode that I would absolutely love.

Other than that I am happy with my bolt. actually now that I am over that "aw man my phone is already outdated" phase, ive grown to love this phone more.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint about the TBolt is the screen. I dropped mine and cracked the screen. I have sense replaced it, but a friend has the EVO (Sprint's version of the TBolt) and she dropped hers and cracked it.

They don't make them with Gorilla Glass like my Samsung Omnia was. But, as far as speed, I like my TBolt, but as always, I will be upgrading sometime next year....not because the TBolt....but, because I am a gadget/techno junkie and have to always get something a little better.

Before I got the TBolt, I was very proud of myself, I lasted 15 months with the DROID....that is a record for me!

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I would buy the bionic of course. We always want the latest. But the bionic has mirror mode that I would absolutely love.

Other than that I am happy with my bolt. actually now that I am over that "aw man my phone is already outdated" phase, ive grown to love this phone more.
same here...problem is.....it is outdated within a month!....LOL

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Bionic is a very nice phone but wouldn't purchases it over the Bolt because I really like Sense. I'm going to be waiting for the Vigor or Prime to be released on Verizon, then I will use an upgrade.

AshleighW8993

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a droid X and am looking to upgrade to a 4g phone. I'm wondering if the T-bolt would be a good choice or not. I'm looking at the charge to, but want some honest opinons on this phone.

My big question is, have the major bugs been fixed? Would you recommend the phone at this point?(no CM7 mods please. I'd like the GPS to work)

And yes I know the bionic and whatever the g2 is going to be are around the corner. I'm staying away from being a beta tester, again.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
:cool:
I would!

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint about the TBolt is the screen. I dropped mine and cracked the screen. I have sense replaced it, but a friend has the EVO (Sprint's version of the TBolt) and she dropped hers and cracked it.

They don't make them with Gorilla Glass like my Samsung Omnia was. But, as far as speed, I like my TBolt, but as always, I will be upgrading sometime next year....not because the TBolt....but, because I am a gadget/techno junkie and have to always get something a little better.

Before I got the TBolt, I was very proud of myself, I lasted 15 months with the DROID....that is a record for me!

Yeah, I wouldn't get a Thunderbolt, they don't make them indestructable! ;)