Xoom Pricing

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So one of my friends picked up a ipad with 3G and is looking to sell his Xoom. He told me he would sell it to me for $350, its the 32gb VZW model and has already had the Lte service done to it. Is that a good price or will this tablet be cheaper in the near future?

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
So one of my friends picked up a ipad with 3G and is looking to sell his Xoom. He told me he would sell it to me for $350, its the 32gb VZW model and has already had the Lte service done to it. Is that a good price or will this tablet be cheaper in the near future?

It does have wifi also, so if you use it mainly at home, no need to pay for cellular. Also, that's a good price but offer him 325!

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Ok so I bought it off of him last night for $325. I was watching ebay yesterday and "watched" 3 that ended yesterday that were already upgraded to 4G sell for $350 to $375 with shipping so I asked him for a friends price lol.

Everything is super smooth and popped by Bionic sim in and got my 4G on :D

So if that $350 price is good you guys may want to watch some on ebay and snag a deal!

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I bought it off of him last night for $325. I was watching ebay yesterday and "watched" 3 that ended yesterday that were already upgraded to 4G sell for $350 to $375 with shipping so I asked him for a friends price lol.

Everything is super smooth and popped by Bionic sim in and got my 4G on :D

So if that $350 price is good you guys may want to watch some on ebay and snag a deal!

The problem with eBay is what you actually get is a total crap shoot. This was sweet because it was your friend so you knew the history, and could see it/feel it/use it before giving him any cash.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The problem with eBay is what you actually get is a total crap shoot. This was sweet because it was your friend so you knew the history, and could see it/feel it/use it before giving him any cash.

I dunno, I guess that is why I pay for stuff on Ebay with my Amex so I don't have to worry about getting refunds and such if its aren't as described. But Paypal has handeled disputes very well in the past for me.