Your Note 4 impressions?

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a nice metal case for my note 3 so now it really fills premium but then I always thought the note 3 felt good as it was I personally love the fake leather back look make the phone look business like

Posted via Android Central App

Vzy085

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I been with Samsung since last summer when I first got the s4 then upgraded to the note 3 on release date. The note 4 to me is missing something and with all this iPhone 6 hype I'm stuck between getting the new note or maybe getting the new iPhone 5.5 if it releases.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 seems awesome. The upgrades look great and I think that the device is going to be if not the best, one of the best smartphones of the year.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

missmom

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 seems awesome. The upgrades look great and I think that the device is going to be if not the best, one of the best smartphones of the year.

It also smaller than other smartphone...which is a big negative IMO. I mean the G2 Pro, G flex, T2, HTC One Max are all bigger than the Note 4.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I been with Samsung since last summer when I first got the s4 then upgraded to the note 3 on release date. The note 4 to me is missing something and with all this iPhone 6 hype I'm stuck between getting the new note or maybe getting the new iPhone 5.5 if it releases.

Posted via the Android Central App

What do you feel it's missing? Personally, I would never go to an iPhone. I have one for work and it's absolutely maddening. Slow, non customizable, not intuitive. Maybe because I've always had an Android device. Seriously, the no app drawer thing to me is ridiculous. Who wants all that clutter on their home screen? Maybe they will introduce that with the iPhone 8.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
What do you feel it's missing? Personally, I would never go to an iPhone. I have one for work and it's absolutely maddening. Slow, non customizable, not intuitive. Maybe because I've always had an Android device. Seriously, the no app drawer thing to me is ridiculous. Who wants all that clutter on their home screen? Maybe they will introduce that with the iPhone 8.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can understand what you are saying about not wanting an iOS device. But I don't get the app drawer comment. On iOS if you don't want the clutter on your home screen, you just create folders. That's what I do. The widgets on Android are what I can live without.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
You know it's funny I've discussed the Note 4 with a friend of mine told her about all the great specs and all she cared about was: how does it look compared to the old one, what can the camera do and what type of "fashion" cases there are.

Point being spec "wars" are more for us males I guess and personally I like the buy the latest and best whenever I'm upgrading, but the fact is 64 bit technology hasn't even taken over PCs now it will take some time before phones are going to be able to make use of them but once they do we will have a note 6.

I'm also a female, but I am a techie at heart. I love technology, but like the lady said, we love to accessorize:). I'll have the best computer in my pocket, and it's case does have to sturdy (Otterbox). I'll use that until the other companies come out with some prettier choices. So my computer/phone can match my shoes...lol

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm also a female, but I am a techie at heart. I love technology, but like the lady said, we love to accessorize:). I'll have the best computer in my pocket, and it's case does have to sturdy (Otterbox). I'll use that until the other companies come out with some prettier choices. So my computer/phone can match my shoes...lol

Otterbox is indeed a great choice personally I'll buy whichever one will provide the best protection and than buy a "prettier" IF the protection case adds too much bulk for "normal" situations. I don't care if it matches my shoes, jacket or jean *g* but trust me I've heard that argument phone/computer has to match my shoes;handbag often enough from ladies so yeah.

in terms of powerful: I highly believe we all will have a very powerful device especially ones the XDA magicians are starting their custom rom magic :-=)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine today. Been playing with it for hours. Love love love this device.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox is indeed a great choice personally I'll buy whichever one will provide the best protection and than buy a "prettier" IF the protection case adds too much bulk for "normal" situations. I don't care if it matches my shoes, jacket or jean *g* but trust me I've heard that argument phone/computer has to match my shoes;handbag often enough from ladies so yeah.

in terms of powerful: I highly believe we all will have a very powerful device especially ones the XDA magicians are starting their custom rom magic :-=)

I brought the otterbox defender with my note 4 today

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Argh! You!

I was looking forward to playing with this over the weekend and then using it at work next week. Damn you Verizon!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok what I'm about to say may be blasphemy but is anyone else underwhelmed by the note 4?

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the new QHD screen and faster processor and multi window etc but everything else, like the heart rate monitor and fingerprint scanner seems gimmicky

If my employer didn't fully pay for this phone I don't think I would have ever upgraded my Note 3. . I had that beast rooted and just perfect

Maybe that's my problem. I'm with AT&T and can't root the note 4 yet. So maybe why I'm underwhelmed. Come one someone release a root for AT&T note 4

Anyone feel the same way going from note 3 to 4?

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Love my Note 2 and was hoping for wireless charging and a little bigger screen. Passed on the 3 and may pass on the 4 and wait for the Note 5. All great phones. But, my 2 still works flawlessly.
My N2 still runs awesome too. Best phone I have ever had.

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I love the phone and I'm very happy I chose the Note 4 to replace my iPhone 5S. I'm going all android and never looking back. The problem is the battery life is really bad. So far I've been getting about 7.5 hours. Also, coming from the iPhone and TouchID, I'm disappointed with the fingerprint scanner.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I love the phone and I'm very happy I chose the Note 4 to replace my iPhone 5S. I'm going all android and never looking back. The problem is the battery life is really bad. So far I've been getting about 7.5 hours. Also, coming from the iPhone and TouchID, I'm disappointed with the fingerprint scanner.
I haven't noticed that kind of poor battery life, but then again, I have been playing with it non stop so I wouldn't be surprised if battery life suffered some the first few days.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!