Zagg has finally done it!!!!

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
So i called zagg on the day the news about th new screen protector was announced. Went through all the blah blah blah from their warranty department and finally received it yesterday. I could not be happier with what they have been able to accomplish. No More none response touches. Full adhesive working well except with the uag case. It pushes up the corners. Tech 21 case works wonderfully. I will say my only grippe is the sides tend to show a little bit of light. But it is not a deal breaker. I would definitely choose this protector over the White Stone any day simply due to the ease of install.

Attachments

• 9521.jpg
    9521.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 289

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
So i called zagg on the day the news about th new screen protector was announced. Went through all the blah blah blah from their warranty department and finally received it yesterday. I could not be happier with what they have been able to accomplish. No More none response touches. Full adhesive working well except with the uag case. It pushes up the corners. Tech 21 case works wonderfully. I will say my only grippe is the sides tend to show a little bit of light. But it is not a deal breaker. I would definitely choose this protector over the White Stone any day simply due to the ease of install.

What do you mean by saying the sides show a bit of light? Does this mean the protector doesn't cover the entire sides of the screen? If so, is this any more so than other protectors that are case friendly?

Also, could you comment on how easy it was it to install? Was it difficult to get rid of bubbles? Any tricks in that regard?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
This doesn't look any different than the i-blason or ariko that I have.
They come with an alcohol wipe, mini cloth, and template.

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
The procedure for installation was very similar to the past product, but you did have to spend some time making sure you didn't leave any bubbles under it.

BigRedGonzo

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by saying the sides show a bit of light? Does this mean the protector doesn't cover the entire sides of the screen? If so, is this any more so than other protectors that are case friendly?

Also, could you comment on how easy it was it to install? Was it difficult to get rid of bubbles? Any tricks in that regard?

It does show not fully cover the sides. I will see if I can get a picture taken of the sides so that I can show how much. The install is very easy however you will need to make sure you follow all the directions included.

dudaman12

Jan 30, 2018
Visit site
how new is this "glass curve elite"? I recently purchased this, about a month and half ago and returned it because i lost touch screen sentivity. I found myself having to press down harder on the screen. i replaced it with zagg's "hd film" protector and though my touch screen sensitivity is back, the film is not as sleek as the "glass curve" i had prior. It tends to bubble and show indentions.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
how new is this "glass curve elite"? I recently purchased this, about a month and half ago and returned it because i lost touch screen sentivity. I found myself having to press down harder on the screen. i replaced it with zagg's "hd film" protector and though my touch screen sensitivity is back, the film is not as sleek as the "glass curve" i had prior. It tends to bubble and show indentions.
The Elite only began to ship on Jan 17th. You have the old version. If you still have the old protector, call and complain to Zagg. They will send you the elite but you must return the old one in a prepaid mailer they send with the new one.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

will post youtube link shortly https://youtu.be/uDDBxmDDui8

Last edited:

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, Zagg is currently out of this protector, but is expecting more later this week. However, most of those are already spoken for, so if you want one of the Elite, you will probably, have to wait awhile. Fortunately, mine was ordered 3 weeks ago and should go out with the next batch in.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Still crud just like all the other so called glass protectors. Get a wet applied film protector and be much happier.;)

I have use the wet application protectors and it was crud due to the fact my case pushed the edges up. This is honestly a good choice (zagg elite) for what it is worth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582